Both of us submitted

When Debbie & I were married we were 18. We rented a basement apartment. When we got married I had been up 30 hours, ( In the service ) & we did not have a honeymoon. We went to our new apartment all excited. We were childhood sweethearts & knew nothing about sex. We played around but never went all the way. That night I tried to do something but fell asleep. Debbie was upset. We were both nude when we went to sleep.
Our apartment wasn't a real apartment. It was just a basement. The older couple had complete access to our living area. We did not care because we were in love.
The next morning I heard a gasp & a small moan. I woke up & Mr. Johnson was sitting next to our bed. His arm was under the covers & my wife was looking at me, but she was breathing hard. She whispered "I thought it was you, but his finger is fatter than your dick."
I pulled back the covers & Debbie had both hands trying to keep his finger from her pussy. But Mr. Johnson was slowly rubbing her pussy & almost in her pussy. Mr. Johnson asked us if we wanted to have a good marriage. We nodded yes while, watching his finger.
He said I noticed you did not fuck your wife last night. & Debbie must be very discouraged, that you were not man enough to do it.
Debbie said she was. Mr. Johnson smiled & stated marriages fail because they do not know anything about sex.
"Now I want to show you how sex works. Debbie is holding my hand trying to keep me from taking her pussy. Jack you should of stopped me, but I noticed you have a hard on. Now Debbie this means your husband is a beta male & he doesn't realize it yet he's has already submitted to me, a Alpha male."
"Debbie lets try a experiment & see who you are going to get fucked by?"
"Now Jack you can speak up at anytime & stop this. Your little Debbie is starting to hump my finger, I will stop if you want me to."
Mr. Johnson had Debbie tell me to hold her legs open. When I did comply Mr. Johnson told Debbie to ask what I wanted?"
I looked at both of them & didn't say anything. Mr. Johnson had me tell my wife to put her hands by her side. She groaned & did so, then I watched Mr. Johnson finger fuck her to a very strong orgasm. Mr. Johnson proceeded to spend the rest of the day, fucking Debbie & teaching us how to have sex. He explained to us that I was a cuckold & was born that way. He said a female will always prefer a strong male & had Debbie agree to withhold her pussy from me. I agreed to this also.
Super hot

Back