Bored Blonde student curious about being "Blacked"

She’ll never go back to her little cuckold husband only huge bbc’s for her.
Wife has mentioned that she wants to do a scenario over the weekend want me to be tied up and blindfolded and have her baby C’s invite their friends and do a train on her so they can fill her up and have me clean her as her husband‘s duties what do you think about that?

It just seems so many girls are going black and never giving white guys a chance anymore. I just think it's unfair to do that. If you want to try it I guess it makes sense, but I just hope you don't go black only.
I thought that for many, many years, exactly the same thing. But, the black men gives them what they want/ need, the attitude, size, body, it is really hard to compete. Believe me, I know what you say, but when you see an articulate, strong, cut, hung black man who can sweet talk the women, that is damned hard to turn down. We just have to do what we can and accept it.

I thought that for many, many years, exactly the same thing. But, the black men gives them what they want/ need, the attitude, size, body, it is really hard to compete. Believe me, I know what you say, but when you see an articulate, strong, cut, hung black man who can sweet talk the women, that is damned hard to turn down. We just have to do what we can and accept it.
What are whiteboys like me supposed to do? I just wish girls wouldn't try it out so they wouldn't know it's better. Or at least still date whiteboys even if they need bbc on the side. I'll accept it if they still us and think we're cute.

Abc Insulting GIF by The Bachelorette

What are whiteboys like me supposed to do? I just wish girls wouldn't try it out so they wouldn't know it's better. Or at least still date whiteboys even if they need bbc on the side. I'll accept it if they still us and think we're cute.

I'm glad you used the words "whiteboys like me" - Fortunately the great majority of the remainders are not insecure, whiny, obsessive and repetitive.

Back