Books

oh my golly....another ridicolous book about self-empowerment
don't read it
I once read one of those books and I can say that are books for dummies
The wonderful thing about books is people can read them and take what they value out of them such as the bible for example.
Nobody is going to agree 100% on something in a book but that doesn't mean it doesn't have anything of value within the text.
The moment you close your mind is the moment you say no to knowledge, always keep an open mind there's a lot to learn and experience in this life and you only get one go at it.

from books like that there's nothing to learn and experience

That's where you're wrong you can learn a lot about yourself through books like this and a being stable yourself can translate into a more confident and successful self which is a very good thing.
I've read a few passages and there are some pretty influential people from throughout history that have been quoted for different things in the book so I beg to differ.

I'm totally "stable"
I don't need Robert Greene's books
He's just a pseudo-writer and worst a pseudo-philosopher
if someone is not stable inside he must read something different...

I haven't read any of the books yet but my friend recently referred me to the author Robert Greene who is known for his books based on strategy, power and seduction.

Anybody had the pleasure of reading anything by Robert Greene?

This is a fascinating thread topic - glad to see others out there reading.
I've read Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power. This is a great video breaking down the book:

His other book 'The Art of Seduction' I have not read yet but I don't think I need to either as I've become quite adept at that talent after studying and conducting live practice fire in the field against women (targets).

I just finished reading team of teams actually today, and now working on this book:
Real-Book-06.jpg

INFO-GRAPHIC TO THE BOOK:

Real-Book-07.jpg

Great book or should say "play" we read in school over here in the UK back in the 80's was Journey's End by Robert Sherriff.
Set in the trenches during WW1. It tell the relationship between an officer (Captain Stanhope) and his men.
Never forget that book.

Back