Books to persuade wife...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchingfun, Dec 12, 2014.

1. watchingfun

watchingfun Member

Can anyone suggest any books that could persuade my wife to turn our fantasy into a reality? Lit erotica type short stories are good but an actual book with the white wife hung black man theme would be so much better.

Chip likes this.
  2. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    That would be interesting to read since women are turned on by the romance and adventure instead of pictures hope you find one and share it.

MacNfries likes this.
  3. Sandra B

Sandra B Member

No you are not looking for a book. You are looking for one of her girlfriends to tell your wife about their own experiences. It worked for me. I don't think reading about it would have made me go and try anything. But my gf got me going with really amazing details that I just had to try.

spin419 and MyWifeWantsBBC like this.
  4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    No doubt testimonials, from those you trust and look up to, have a tremendous influence on the decisions one makes. Which is, coincidently, why I stress the positive influences and mentoring of our young people. Too many of our young generations are going astray because they have no positive roll-models in their lives.

#4 MacNfries, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Exactly ... men are more influenced by visuals because that's how shallow our sexual drive goes ... women tend to desire romance and passion, which is why allowing our women to go off on dates and spend extended time alone with other men is a dangerous and foolish idea.

6. watchingfun

watchingfun Member

Sandra, I agree and this has already happened with a girl at her work. This is actually how she began (to my knowledge anyway) being turned on by the idea. She is always reading novels and telling me how hot some of them make her so I was exploring to see if I could find something as I mentioned.