Books to persuade wife...

watchingfun

Couple
Gold Member
Can anyone suggest any books that could persuade my wife to turn our fantasy into a reality? Lit erotica type short stories are good but an actual book with the white wife hung black man theme would be so much better.

That would be interesting to read since women are turned on by the romance and adventure instead of pictures hope you find one and share it.

No you are not looking for a book. You are looking for one of her girlfriends to tell your wife about their own experiences. It worked for me. I don't think reading about it would have made me go and try anything. But my gf got me going with really amazing details that I just had to try.

..... You are looking for one of her girlfriends to tell your wife about their own experiences. It worked for me. I don't think reading about it would have made me go and try anything. But my gf got me going with really amazing details that I just had to try.

No doubt testimonials, from those you trust and look up to, have a tremendous influence on the decisions one makes. Which is, coincidently, why I stress the positive influences and mentoring of our young people. Too many of our young generations are going astray because they have no positive roll-models in their lives.

Last edited:
That would be interesting to read since women are turned on by the romance and adventure instead of pictures hope you find one and share it.
Exactly ... men are more influenced by visuals because that's how shallow our sexual drive goes ... women tend to desire romance and passion, which is why allowing our women to go off on dates and spend extended time alone with other men is a dangerous and foolish idea.

No you are not looking for a book. You are looking for one of her girlfriends to tell your wife about their own experiences. It worked for me. I don't think reading about it would have made me go and try anything. But my gf got me going with really amazing details that I just had to try.

Sandra, I agree and this has already happened with a girl at her work. This is actually how she began (to my knowledge anyway) being turned on by the idea. She is always reading novels and telling me how hot some of them make her so I was exploring to see if I could find something as I mentioned.

I’d like to suggest “Echoes from a Kiss” (written by yours truly!) - quite steamy and exciting! It’s a mostly autobiographical journey (with a few embellishments added to the mix) of submitting to my long-repressed sexual fantasy of being possessed by a black man.

You can find the book electronically on Amazon and Smashwords for your Kindle or ebook reader. One of the chapters is below for your pleasure – I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Downward Spiral

I woke to the morning sun shining through the bedroom window. The spot between my legs was a little sore, but surprisingly not too bad considering what I went through yesterday. Physically, I felt refreshingly fulfilled, although at the same time I was hit with strong feelings of guilt and shame. I put on my bathrobe, went to the bathroom, and studied my reflection in the mirror for several minutes. I had cheated on my husband, I told myself. After those wedding vows and five good years of marriage, how could I cheat on a wonderful man? How could I fall so far so fast?

On the surface I couldn’t respond and wallowed in my guilt for a minute. But my inner heart knew the answer and responded back to me. I had gone without sex, and without good, refreshing, rewarding sex, for so long that my bodily desires completely swamped my inhibitions.

But there was another reason as well. In truth, I had always wanted to see what it was like to have sex with a black man. Ever since I became interested in boys, the forbidden fruit tempted me, although I always kept it well-hidden inside. Although Brian was a good person and a wonderful husband, he was not a particularly skillful lover. I never would have thought about it before yesterday, but his equipment didn’t feel the same inside of me as Lamar’s thick member. Without conscious effort, my mind brought up the memory of Lamar’s huge cock springing out from his pants, and I quickly shook my head to dispel it.

After considering my reflection for a few more minutes, I sighed and took a long shower to drive out the demons and try to return to my old self. Yesterday afternoon was exciting, fun, and erotic, but it was just that one day, and it was going to stay that way. I simply had a singular moment of weakness that would not be repeated. Brian’s recent sexual difficulties and my frustrations exacerbated a difficult situation and led to one afternoon’s loss of control. I’ll find someone else to work with Lamar.

Yesterday would be our secret and nobody, especially Brian, would be the wiser. I had tasted the forbidden fruit and had gotten it out of my system. I turned off the shower and felt somewhat renewed and confident again. After toweling off I decided to go out for a good long run to clear my head, so I put on some running pants, a sports bra, and a tank top and went down to the kitchen for some breakfast.

While finishing a bowl of fruit and some juice, I was startled by a knock at the door. My mind immediately conjured up nightmares about being confronted with my infidelity, but I quickly tamped those down and went to open the door. I was surprised to see Lamar waiting on the doorstep, nicely dressed in khakis and a navy polo shirt that showed the muscles in his chest and arms. My heart skipped a beat ******* for a moment, but through my initial surprise and shock, I remembered my determination.

“Lamar, what are you doing here?” I asked curtly.

He arched one eyebrow in response, as if my harsh tone didn’t fool him at all.

“You know why I’m here,” he responded. His soft brown eyes looked directly into mine and my willpower began to melt under his gaze. I couldn’t let that happen so I looked at the wall, anything to keep from losing myself in his dark eyes.

“Well Lamar,” I began, taking a breath to steady myself, “yesterday afternoon was a mistake. I don’t know what came over me, and I’m very sorry that I involved you with it.” I quickly looked up at him and saw him staring back at me, expressionless. I swallowed nervously and glanced away before continuing.

“It was my fault and I don’t blame you for what happened. Again, it was a mistake. I let things get out of control between us yesterday, but it won’t happen again.”

To my surprise, I don’t think he listened to me at all, he just brushed by me into the house, pulling his backpack off his shoulder.

“Listen Lamar,” I said in a reasonable voice as I followed him into the living room “I think you should leave now. You’re a good person and I’m sure that you will have no problem finding a girlfriend. I’m a married woman and I love my husband very much. We can keep yesterday as a special memory between us.”

Lamar said nothing but pulled a DVD out of his bag and put it into the player. After puzzling over the remote controls for a moment, Lamar turned on the television and started playing the DVD.

What was this about?

“Lamar, my house is not the place for you to watch TV – I think you need to go now…”

But my voice trailed off as I looked at the video on the screen. It was a jiggly close up of Lamar’s face and hands – he had the camera pointed at his face while he moved around. The image suddenly stabilized as he placed the camera on a shelf. Lamar winked at the camera and then backed away to sit down on a chair at a familiar-looking dining table. The room shown on the television screen was my dining room, our dining room. The camera must have been placed on the window sill. My heart froze in my chest.

“That camera on my iPhone takes a pretty good video, don’t you think?” asked Lamar rhetorically while my brain raced, trying to comprehend the images in front of me.

His phone! He set up his phone in my house!

“It’s a little blurry,” he continued, “but not bad at all. I burned the video onto disk last night so you could have a copy.”

On the television screen, Lamar had returned to the table and was sitting at our dining room table with his head down, looking at his book. Oh my God! I screamed silently at myself. This is yesterday! This is from yesterday! On the video I entered the screen from the side, looking down at Lamar while he appeared to be focused on his book, and then I pressed my pelvis right up to his shoulder and leaned over him to kiss him fully on the lips.

“I’ve done a bit of research on you and your husband. I know all about you and Brian,” Lamar continued. “I’ve got an idea about how much debt you have. You two are way over your heads now, isn’t that right?”

On the TV it looked like I was sexually attacking this young man, as I pushed up against him and ran my hands down over his chest. Without thinking, I put my hands up to my mouth and sat down on the couch in front of the television, my head consumed by a whirlwind as Lamar kept talking.

“I know what kind of damage it would do to both of you if this video became public knowledge,” said Lamar. “You might even lose your job.”

The scene on the television was now showing me almost ripping my shirt off and kneeling down in front of this young man to unzip his pants.

If I lost my job now, my expected future would be erased like the tide washing away a sand castle on the beach. I would be saddled with those hated loans again. All of our new combined debt would probably ******* Brian’s chances of getting security clearance, eliminating his chances of promotion and advancement. Without my job our debt would be too much to carry with Brian’s salary alone. What would we do then? Sell the house? File for bankruptcy? A pit in my stomach opened up as I contemplated the disaster that lay in front of me.

Despite myself and the danger this young man represented, I found myself becoming aroused again when I saw Lamar’s cock exposed on the television screen, matched by the hungry look on my face.

“It would be terrible to lose your job right now, especially with all that debt and this tough economy,” said Lamar as he moved over to stand next to me. I didn’t feel threatened by him, and that was because he knew that he had played me into his hands. He had the confident sound of someone whose carefully laid plan had successfully ensnared its unsuspecting prey.

I was transfixed by the video unfolding on our television. I watched myself on screen kiss and try to take his monster pole in my mouth, before standing up to slide off my skirt and straddle his lap. “That video is pretty hot, isn’t it?” he asked unnecessarily as he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his polo shirt. On screen I started to slide down his pole with an audible moan. Tearing my gaze away from the television I looked up at this half naked young man with concern and apprehension.

“What do you want from me?” I asked fearfully.

“Actually, I don’t want anything from you,” he said as he unbuckled his belt “I just want to have you. I’ve wanted you since I first saw you.” He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and they slid down onto the floor, leaving him standing next to me clad only in tight black boxer briefs that stretched midway down the brown skin of his thighs. On the screen, I was slowly sliding myself up and down on Lamar’s lap, still trying to fit his cock inside of me. I didn’t recall making the loud moans that now emanated from the television.

I tore my eyes away from the screen and looked up at Lamar’s face. This was an unfamiliar side of Lamar, a dark side that I didn’t suspect before. He was no longer just an innocent friend to me. I tried to keep looking at his eyes, but I couldn’t help myself. My gaze traveled ******* from his face down to the unmistakable bulge in his underwear.

“I know you want it,” said Lamar with a smile in his voice. Was I so transparent to him?

He put his thumbs in the waistband of his underwear. I couldn’t move my eyes away as he waited for a moment, and then slowly, very slowly, pulled his briefs down. I have never felt my heart beat so loudly in my chest as I watched his cock gradually emerge. After what seemed to be an extraordinarily long time, his flaccid member became fully exposed.

Things moved so quickly yesterday that I didn’t get a chance to take the time to really look at this impressive cock. It was deep brown, uncircumcised, thick, and longer than any penis I’d ever seen or imagined. The tip of his penis hung down well below his scrotum. Even though it was limp there was a thick bulging vein on the top and several smaller veins on the side. It was shaped like a club, with almost no taper down its length until the tip of his knob that protruded from the enclosing sheath of his foreskin. My breath caught in my chest as I regarded this huge specimen of manhood. I had never imagined a limp penis could be so big and thick. It was both frightening and enthralling. I couldn’t imagine that I had actually taken this beast inside of me yesterday.

Another surprise was that that Lamar kept his pubic hair neatly trimmed. Not shaved, but close cropped, especially on the sides of his cock. It certainly accentuated his penis and looked so much different from Brian’s unruly tangle.

“I can’t do this,” I said softly, mostly to myself. “What about Brian?” I asked, feeling the situation spin out of my control.

“Let’s deal with Brian later.”

“He’s away on a trip.” I said without thinking, and was immediately fearful now that this young man now knew that I was alone.

“Even better,” replied Lamar as he moved closer to me.

With his right hand he lifted up his cock to put it at the level of my mouth. Even with him holding it out, his penis was so long that the tip hung down slightly. I hesitated as my mind raced with the implications and my options – if this continued then there would obviously be no going back to my old, comfortable life with Brian. But I couldn’t see a way to get out of this situation. That video couldn’t get out to my family or my employer. I needed my job. I needed to pay off my loans. Brian needed to get his security clearance next year and get promoted. If my family saw this video, they would be devastated and I would be ostracized.

But also, in my secret heart of hearts, I truly wanted more of this young man. Although I could try to kid myself and say that one experience was all I needed, in truth my night with Lamar just whetted my appetite for more. On the video screen, I heard my own cries of pleasure and watched myself climax in Lamar’s lap with visible shivers rolling through my body. I wanted more of Lamar, more of his cock, more of whatever was in store for me with him.

To his credit, Lamar waited patiently in front of me holding out his cock and he didn’t try to ******* his member into my mouth. I think he wanted to go down this path voluntarily. Well, semi-voluntarily, but he wanted me to commit on my own. Thoughts flew through my head, but there was no alternative. Helplessly, I realized that I had to do what Lamar wanted, but that realization was immediately followed by a kind of mental relief and clarity. In one sense I was actually free from my inhibitions, societal constraints, and upbringing. One person now knew the inner fantasy I had kept secret for so long – Lamar.

I decided what I needed to do and looked up at Lamar while reaching out my hand to grasp his thick cock near the trimmed pubic hair at the base. Lamar released his member and placed his hand lightly on the top of my head. I felt the heat and weight of his cock through my hand and marveled again at the massive organ in front of my face. Then I leaned in to slide the head of his cock into my open mouth.

It had been a long time since I had a man’s penis in my mouth. In the first years of our relationship Brian and I used to trade oral sex with each other occasionally, but after the first year or two of marriage things slipped into a dull routine of ordinary sex, often with just the bare minimum of foreplay. Oral sex seemed a little dirty and degrading anyway – it wasn’t the kind of thing that two upstanding members of the community would engage in. I also admit that I don’t think I was very good at it because Brian didn’t particularly seem to like my efforts, although it was hard to tell sometimes. He would moan occasionally, but it didn’t seem like his heart was really in it. After a little while he would usually pull me up and roll on top of me to go into the familiar and boring missionary position.

I moved inexpertly over Lamar’s cock for a few minutes until he gave a short laugh and shook his head while he pulled himself out of my mouth. “Man,” he said, “is this your first time giving head?” My face reddened as I shook my head in response. “Well, I don’t know what you were doing with your husband,” he continued “but it sure wasn’t sucking dick.” I blushed at the coarseness of his language. Brian and I certainly didn’t use that kind of language anywhere in our house, even in the bedroom.

“Let’s start with the basics.” I felt acutely embarrassed to talk so openly about sex, which was a taboo subject in our household, but Lamar didn’t seem to share my reluctance as he kept on going. “First off, you need to start by kissing and work your way down to my balls,” he said as he held his member out onto my lips. “Don’t rush either. We’ve got plenty of time,” he said with a grin. I began by kissing the sheathed tip of his cock slowly while holding him around the base. “Get it wet, it won’t bite,” he instructed, so I started licking and kissing his organ down the shaft. His penis throbbed with his heartbeat and began to grow slowly in my hand. “That’s it, there you go,” he said and then held his penis up in the air, exposing his scrotum.

I hesitated for a moment before leaning in to kiss and lick that wrinkled skin. It had a slight odor, but it wasn’t as bad as I feared. As I worked on this unfamiliar place Lamar ordered me to take one gently into my mouth. I complied and closed my lips carefully around one large testicle, letting my tongue trace circles on the taught skin. “Ahh, that feels good. Now the other one.” I let that one drop out of my mouth and transferred my attentions to his other testicle. He let me work on that one for what seemed like a minute, then he dropped his penis back down onto my cheek.

“Now I want you to get it wet, real wet,” he said, and I could almost hear the smile in his voice. It seemed strange to me for Lamar to just tell me what he wanted, but that was because Brian seldom expressed his desires to me, just as I didn’t have the courage to tell Brian the things I really liked. Sex between Brian and me was a silent guessing game where we tried to figure out what the other one liked just based on their responses. We usually didn’t talk at all during sex, and the only noise was our soft groans.

I noticed that Lamar’s cock was getting noticeably bigger and his foreskin had started to retract, exposing the brown knob at the end of his penis. I had never seen an uncircumcised penis up close before. forsing out as much saliva as I could, I worked up and down Lamar’s thickening shaft. My hand was getting slick with the wetness, and slid easily up and down on his skin. “There you go,” said Lamar softly. He was apparently starting to enjoy this.

“Now keep working your hand, and open your mouth,” he said. I dreaded that order because his member was becoming so big that I wondered if I would be able to keep him in my mouth once he became fully erect. “No teeth, either,” he continued, “keep those lips covering your teeth.” I adjusted my lips and, keeping my hand moving rhythmically on his shaft, took as much of him as I could take. It wasn’t much – I could just get his head and a little bit of his shaft into my mouth. I looked up at him and was surprised to see that he had his eyes closed in apparent enjoyment. He likes it! I felt strangely pleased and guilty at the same time.

I kept leaking saliva around my lips to lubricate my hand as I worked my mouth around the head of his cock. Then I unexpectedly realized that I could actually fit my other hand around his shaft as well. As I worked on him with both hands and my mouth I could barely believe that a man’s cock could be long enough to fit both hands on his shaft and still have enough room to take him into my mouth.

This felt much different for me – it was much more stimulating than when I gave oral sex to Brian. Using both my hands and my mouth obviously increased the friction and sensation on his member. I could tell that Lamar was aroused by the noticeable lengthening and stiffening of his hot cock in my hands. Despite myself, I was also getting excited and very wet between my legs.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and ****** me to lie back on the couch. His member stuck out almost perfectly straight from his body as he knelt between my legs. Looking down over my belly, I had a perfect view of his cock moving toward my opening. The head touched my labia and I reached down with both hands spread myself open and make it easier.

“Oh God, Lamar,” I whispered, entranced by his huge organ. “Not too fast. Please.”

I was mesmerized by the sight of that enormous cock slowly disappearing between my thighs. Surprisingly, there was very little pain compared to yesterday, although the wonderful stretching feeling returned. It seemed like my insides had adjusted somewhat from yesterday’s sexual encounter. But the fullness was there, that fullness that I had never experienced before with Brian or my other boyfriends, and Lamar’s cock was just barely inside of me.

It felt so good to be stretched inside. I could seemingly feel every ridge and indentation on his penis as it swelled and hardened, and each movement of his cock accentuated the feeling and friction inside of me. My own arousal grew stronger as I watched his cock enter me over what seemed like an eternity. A strong push to ******* a little bit more inside of me, then a slight draw back to lubricate his shaft on my wetness, and then another strong push to bury himself even deeper between my legs. Finally, with a grunt Lamar finally pushed himself entirely within me. Without thinking, I wrapped my legs around his hips to keep him locked in me while I savored his presence.

Lamar began to drive himself into me. Slowly and gently at first, but then he spread my knees apart with his forearms and began to push faster and harder. Just like yesterday, I had never felt such an intense and rapid buildup towards orgasm as his member slid through my wetness. It just felt so good! His cock pushing into me was hitting all of the pleasure points between my legs, areas of stimulation that were previously unknown to me and apparently untouched by the men who entered me before. I tried to keep my emotions tamped down, so that Lamar wouldn’t see how much I was enjoying it, but I was losing myself in the heat of the moment.

Lamar brought me to the brink, and then slowed, sensing my nearness from the shakes and quivers that coursed through my body. It felt both wonderful and frustrating to be so close, but Lamar didn’t give me much time to contemplate as me turned me over on the couch to take me from behind. Surprisingly, his penis was so long that it stayed inside me as I rolled myself over with Lamar’s help. There is no way that Brian would have been able to keep his penis inside of me while turning over on the couch like that, I couldn’t help but think about in unbidden comparison.

Brian and I didn’t try different positions often, and this position we had only tried once or twice. Most of the time we used the familiar and lackluster missionary position, occasionally interspersed with me on top (when Brian was tired) or side-by-side (when we were both tired). Nothing too wild or crazy between us. I wasn’t sure if I would like this position because I couldn’t see Lamar behind me. But once he grasped my hips and ****** his thick cock deep into me I knew that I would want to repeat this position with Lamar again. His penis drove in me so strongly that the crest of my orgasm began to return quickly. It was exhilarating and exciting to be dominated by Lamar in this position, who controlled the tempo and degree of our lovemaking.

Lamar released his hands from my hips and, leaning forward over my back, grasped one of my breasts with one hand and slid his other hand between my legs to caress my mound. Almost instantly I was vaulted into a shuddering, violent, and uncontrollable climax. I buried my face into the pillows on the couch and screamed out a muffled cry as my hips and shoulders trembled with the ******* of the surge through my body. Lamar kept his hands on me and continued driving strongly into me while wave after wave of orgasm radiated inside of me for what seemed like several minutes. Finally, the sensation calmed and Lamar, sensing the change in me, slowed his rhythm to bring me down from the peak gently.

Throughout the rest of the morning Lamar and I had sex in our living room. Every time it seemed that Lamar was getting close to climax he would pull out and move me into a different position to cool himself down. Occasionally he would withdraw and then push his cock into my mouth for me to taste my own secretions. It startled me at first, but it actually wasn’t too bad. Slightly salty, mixed with an unfamiliar but not unpleasant taste. The taste of my own body.

Although Lamar seemed to be holding back his own release, I managed to have more consecutive orgasms than I had ever dreamed possible. His cock filled me and stretched me in a way that pushed all of my buttons. Sometimes he moved his cock leisurely, allowing me to savor the slow sensations on my inner walls. then he would increase his rhythm until he was slamming his cock into me, almost jamming up close to my cervix. Other times he withdrew completely and simply rubbed the head of his cock up and down over my most sensitive spot, driving me to *******, until he shoved it back inside of me in a delirious rush. I writhed and twisted on his cock as wave after shuddering wave convulsed my body.

Finally, I was standing against the wall in the living room drenched in sweat with Lamar taking me from behind. Lamar forcefully pushed me up against the wall with his thrusts. It felt so good, so raw and primeval, to be taken so powerfully and to be so subservient. At last I felt the rhythm increase and realized that he was approaching the peak. As he grabbed tightly onto my buttocks his cock swelled and trembled within me. With a loud grunt, he exploded into my wetness. His heat seemed to fill my belly and radiate outwards, spreading through my torso.

He slowed while cooling down and then rested himself inside of me while caressing my stomach and breasts with his dark hands. I hung my head downward to recover, wanting to lean back and kiss him, but not wanting him to know how much I enjoyed it.

“You ready to clean me off?” he asked as he slowly withdrew his member.

“What?” I responded blankly, not understanding, partly because my brain was consumed by the feeling of his cock sliding out of me.

He didn’t say anything more, but as his penis finally withdrew he held onto it at the base with one hand and used his other hand to grasp me by the neck. With a slightly painful twist, he ****** me to kneel down in front of him.

I still didn’t comprehend exactly what he wanted until I was on my knees with his slippery cock held out right into my face. Semen slowly leaked from the tip of that monster and the shaft glistened with a mixture of his sperm and my internal fluids. Did he really expect me to clean him off with my mouth? That seemed so sordid and disgusting. On the nights that Brian and I had sex, we usually each went separately to the bathroom afterwards to clean ourselves. Not very sexy, but it was efficient and functional. I looked up at Lamar with apprehension.

He looked back down at me with a look as if the situation amused him immensely. “After sex, you’re going to clean my cock off. That’s your job now. You’re going to need to get used to the taste of it, because you’re going to be getting a lot of it.”

I shuddered at the thought of what he was asking me to do, but looking up at him I saw through the ******* of his eyes that he was quite serious. With that video in his possession there was nothing for me to do but submit to his wishes.

I hesitated for a moment until Lamar put his hands on the back of my head and I decided that I might as well get this over and done with. Kneeling down in front of this young black man revealed out a strange feeling within me. I was surprised to realize that I was actually stimulated by the sense of submission before him. Although I might not enjoy the actual act of cleaning, a secret part of me enjoyed servicing this man’s cock and abandoning myself to his needs.

Reaching up to grasp his shaft I leaned in to suck the remaining drops of semen off the tip of his penis. It tasted a little salty, but not bad at all. As I cleaned my way down his shaft I marveled again at the size of his softening, but still impressive, cock.

I cleaned the remnants of our activities off of his member, even around the trimmed curly hairs in his pubic area, and looked up to see Lamar smiling down at me. “Good job for your first time,” he said approvingly. I blushed and didn’t respond, but I sensed that he understood that another one of my barriers had been broken and he was free to do as he willed with me. He walked over to the chair, his member sticking out almost comically in front of him, where he left his backpack.

“It’s time for the last thing today,” he said thoughtfully as he rummaged through his backpack.

Now what? There just couldn’t be any more sex because we were both completely spent. Apprehension built within me as I wondered what surprise Lamar had in his backpack.

“I want to have you smooth down there, so it’s time to get rid of that pubic hair,” he said as he pulled out a square white box that, to my immediate horror, contained a home waxing kit. Lamar continued, “I needed to wait until we were finished this morning because you’ll be sore afterwards and I didn’t want to ruin our fun.” My heart sank. I always kept myself neatly trimmed, but I had never gotten completely rid of my pubic hair before. One of my boyfriends before Brian asked me to shave it of but I told him that there was no way I would do that for him, thinking that it sounded perverted as well as painful.

“Lamar, is that really necessary?” I asked timidly. “Why don’t I just trim it down some more if you don’t like it.”

“Go get some towels,” he ordered in response as he plugged in the circular wax warmer and dropped in a round cake of wax. “And some scissors.”

“I’ve got a razor and some new blades upstairs – we could use that instead,” I proposed, fearing the wax and the pain that was sure to come.

He gave me an evil look, apparently enjoying my discomfort.

“I don’t like stubble. This waxing kit is from an old girlfriend, and it works great. You’ll be as smooth as a… Smooth as a…”

His voice trailed off as he tried to think of a good analogy. My mind filled in the rest of his sentence, but I stayed quiet. As smooth as silk? Don’t give him any ideas and maybe this whole thing will go away. No such luck.

“Well,” he said, apparently giving up on trying to find something as smooth as he imagined I was going to be, “you’ll be plenty smooth, and that’s all I care about. Go on up and get those towels and scissors. Some tweezers too.”

I groaned inwardly as I dragged myself upstairs to the linen closet, pulled out two of our older towels, and then got the scissors and tweezers out of the bathroom. This was not something that I was going to like at all.

And I was right about that. Lamar had me lay down on the towels, and trimmed my pubic hair as far down as he could with the scissors. He wiped the trimmed area with some kind of fragrant cleanser. Then he carefully and methodically pulled all of my pubic hair out with those damn wax strips. The pain with each pull was intense, exactly as I feared. I cried out and squealed with each yank of the strip, but there was nothing I could do. With the tweezers he pulled out the few stray hairs that the wax missed. At the end, my pubic hair was completely gone. Lamar wiped off my newly-bare mound and then rubbed some baby oil into the exposed skin.

Remnants the sticky wax remained in some crevices down there and realized that I needed to clean myself and take another shower. Lamar was right – I was going to be sore down there for the rest of the day, but the pain wasn’t nearly as intense now. Lamar had obviously done this kind of thing before, given the confidence with which he waxed me. It was an odd feeling to look down and see myself completely hairless down there. Why do guys like this sort of thing?

Lamar packed up the kit into his backpack and put his clothes on as I got up and looked around my living room. It seemed unbelievable, but it was now nearly noon. We probably had sex in this room for just over two hours, which was simply unheard of with Brian. I was both drained and exhilarated, and still trying to come to grips with this new situation.

“I’ve got things to do today and tomorrow, but I’ll be back tomorrow night,” he said as he walked to the door. “Around five o’clock, I think. I want you to be here, understand?”

I nodded in return.

“Will your husband be back?”

I shook my head, dreading the thought of what would happen when Brian returned, but thankful that he would not be home tomorrow when Lamar arrived.

“Also,” he said, as if the thought had just occurred to him, “I want you to dress in your work clothes.” He grinned lecherously at me.

“What?” I said, not fully comprehending where he was going.

“You know what I mean,” he replied. “Work clothes. Skirt. Blouse. You know.”

I surely did know what he was talking about. Well, this was going to be weird, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it. “Okay,” I responded slowly.

He held my chin in his hand as he looked down at me and smiled. “See you tomorrow,” he said. He kissed me on the lips and then he walked out and closed the door behind him.

Black obession, Black curiosity
By Melissa Dubban is very hot and exciting.
Amazon sells it but I belive they some how censored it. But the orginals I bought and read...... I couldn't keep from masturbating.

Back