Boob job monday šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Wow, I personally don't think you need enhancement, but live true to yourself, if it's what you want šŸ‘
I am sceptical about a 2 week recover from bruising and swelling though- I thought it takes at least twice as long for that to heal?
Iā€™ve been obsessing over getting fake tits for so long & im finally getting them done on Monday! Hereā€™s what they look like now, & in about a week or 2 youā€™ll see the end result šŸ˜˜ View attachment 3167432

Don't change a thing!
I agree with what the gentleman said here. Why change a thing. You look amazing right now. But if thats what you want, may you find peace, love, happiness and joy in your choice. May the be everything and more you want.

You are gorgeous without fake boobs! How big are you aiming for? I hope everything goes well with the surgery and you have a speedy recovery! Take it easy ;)
This is what I don't get, white men are supposedly inferior because they are born with inadequate penis size, but white women can get plastic surgery to correct their defective genes (bleach bottle blonde, flat asses, flat chest, huge nose, Botox for wrinkles, liposuction, lip filler, etc). Do the women not notice the sack of plastic in their tits when they are in doggie? I get that white dudes don't have ******* cocks like Black men, but fair is fair, most white women don't have the curves that Black and Latina women have, and those genes don't need to be passed on either.

Back