Body modifications by the wife's Bull to the cuck

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
There has been a lot of discussion about the modifications a Bull insists a Hot Wife should have that require physical changes to herself to please him. But have any cuck husbands been required to also have body modifications as requested by the Bull? I am thinking of a tattoo or a PA piercing which prevents the cuck from having intercourse. And if so did the wife also agree and push the husband to have the modifications done to keep her Bull?

Last edited:
There has been a lot of discussion about the modifications a Bull has made to the wife. But have any cuck husbands been required to have body by the Bull? I am thinking of a tattoo or a PA piercing which prevents the cuck from having intercourse.
I'd submit to what my wife and bull think is fitting. A Prince Albert piercing is very exciting.

I think the real power behind a Prince Albert is having a ring so that it makes intercourse if not very difficult almost impossible. The inability to masturbate further controls the cuck's life by the Bull. Ideally the piercing and tattoo (if desired) should be done at the same time with the Bull and wife present. The consent paper work should be reviewed by the Hot Wife and Bull reading it aloud in front of the staff to further humiliate the cuckold. The payment taken in cash from the cuck's wallet should be done by the Wife and change turned over the the Bull by her. The spiked ring I think works better as a chastity device than a cage.

Last edited:
Back