Bull modifications for the cuck

Yes my wife's bull has trained me to his desired behavior. I must referto him as sir and to never look him in the eyes. When he comes to our house I must meet him at the door wearing a maids outfit. He stands in the doorway and orders me to kneel down and bow to him face flat on the floor. I must tell him how happy I am to be in his presence and thank him for allowing me to serve him. After I finish i must remain face down until further instruction is giving. At which point he will ask me if I have anything to offer him. I always reply yes Master I offer you myself, my wife and $250 (His required weekly fee). At which point he will order me to remove his shoes and then order me to make him a fresh hot meal. At this point I will thank him again and go get him a cold *******. I will bring it to him and ask if there is anything else he needs and then I go start his food. Usually when I'm making his food which could be very specific and labor intensive, he will take my wife to our bedroom and have her serve him.

When the meal is ready I must go upstairs and ask him if he wants it served to him in the bedroom or will he want it served in the dinning room. I will then bring the food to where he ordered it to be. After serving the food he will have me stand or kneel right next to him incase he needs anything else. My wife will either by standing or kneeling on the other side of him or be put in a large dog cage in the bedroom. He will tell me what he needs for the week. This list can be, housework like cleaning, laundry or yard work. It will usually consist of a shopping list and a time he wants me to deliver it.

After the meal I clear all the dishes and go clean everything up. I will report back to him when I'm done for further instructions. This is where he will tell me how long he's staying and where I will stay during his stay. Sometimes I'm sent away from the house, other times I'm allowed to stay. If I have done a good job he will allow me to stay and worship him. Sometimes he will order me to give him a bath. I will wash and dry his body fully them I always massage his body. Then he will order me to get my wife and bring her to the bedroom where they will take a nap while I go into the cage. This is the weekly ritual for the most part. This is how he has trained us and it feels great.

Back