BNWO

Do You Support BNWO

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Been this way already, During a 7 man gang fuck. The guy that got me pregnant had 11 3/4 inches of massive thick black cock. My little man is hung just like dad with a 14 inch cock . Can't wait for him to start pumping black babies in all of those white married pussies. There is going to be so many black babies with giant black cocks running around town.

The biggest thrill for my husband is for the black man to get naked , then undress me in front of my husband who is also naked. He loves to see my nipples get hard and my pussy get wet. I told him one time that Look Hubby I am completely full of so much black cock that I have never had that much black man in me before. It made him shoot off like a rocket. I followed it by he's cumming in me Wow he shot again

Most married white couples let the wife enjoy a black cock, Mine loves to see me in the pangs of orgasm a black cock can bring. He also loves to see the cum run out of his wife. So I put on a show for him , I love to be vocal and tell him when a black cock is thick and let him know that I am being stretched out, or really full of black man , or I want to fuck him more times , but nothing is more exciting than just letting a group of black men have me and use me while he watches .

I have done this, it was during a gang fuck and the guy insisted he was going to pump a black baby into me. He was hung like a pony and he kept his cock deep in me after he went off. Sure enough I had his baby. I now have a very hung little man that is going to be just like dad. Pump babies in lots of white married pussy.

Back