BNWO

Do You Support BNWO

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
images

An inspiring confessional gem from a mom who raised her girl for the BNWO:

I was 36 and my daugter 15 the first time I caught her spying on me. Hub and I were separated and in the process of a messy divorce. I was fucking Jason, a 21yo Black college guy. He was hung, gorgeous, and hot. He was banging me doggy style and whispered in my ear, "We have an audience". He actually caught her; she was outside my bedroom window. I was shocked but I have to admit it turned me on (hey, I am on the crazy kinky side what can I say) Of course, the young Black guy put on a full show for her and he was unreal. The capper was when he ass fucked me in pile driver and made me shout, "That Black Dick owns my White Ass. Baby your big dick is so good I love your Black Cock!"
She got an eye and ear full! A couple days later she and I were talking about divorce and how messy it could get. My daugter says,"Mom, I know Dad was an asshole to you. You never have to worry about me taking his side or telling him about Jason" Well, that was a relief!
She watched me fuck Jason and other beautiful Black men outside that window many times afterward. I never told her I knew she was watching. As fucked up as I know it sounds my daugter watching me fuck Black men totally got me hot and turned on. Jason loved it too. He would whisper in my ear, "Baby, she is rubbing that little pussy. She is looking at my Big Black Dick fucking her Mama and rubbing her little white pussy". I got off on it and I wanted the same joy for her, not to waste any time with white guys like I did.
My daugter is now 21 and we both are BBC girls for life! We joke about how much time she spent outside my window, what she saw, and how she always masturbated to Black men from that first sight. She says watching me fuck Black guys was the biggest influence on her and made her go Black only. She's never let a white guy touch her and is turned off by them. Being Blacked has made us so much closer and there is nothing in either of our lives we do not share w/one another. Like she didn't mind confiding that Jason had let her taste his cock and was the first in her pussy but he wasn't the only one of my Black lovers she'd fucked. She's so grateful for the education on the real facts of life and I'm so proud of her. The divorce was a tough time for me and my girl was my rock. Others will say our relationship is not normal for a mom/daugter but we could care less about that. We both love what we have and neither of us wants to change that.

An inspiring confessional gem from a mom who raised her girl for the BNWO:

I was 36 and my daugter 15 the first time I caught her spying on me. Hub and I were separated and in the process of a messy divorce. I was fucking Jason, a 21yo Black college guy. He was hung, gorgeous, and hot. He was banging me doggy style and whispered in my ear, "We have an audience". He actually caught her; she was outside my bedroom window. I was shocked but I have to admit it turned me on (hey, I am on the crazy kinky side what can I say) Of course, the young Black guy put on a full show for her and he was unreal. The capper was when he ass fucked me in pile driver and made me shout, "That Black Dick owns my White Ass. Baby your big dick is so good I love your Black Cock!"
She got an eye and ear full! A couple days later she and I were talking about divorce and how messy it could get. My daugter says,"Mom, I know Dad was an asshole to you. You never have to worry about me taking his side or telling him about Jason" Well, that was a relief!
She watched me fuck Jason and other beautiful Black men outside that window many times afterward. I never told her I knew she was watching. As fucked up as I know it sounds my daugter watching me fuck Black men totally got me hot and turned on. Jason loved it too. He would whisper in my ear, "Baby, she is rubbing that little pussy. She is looking at my Big Black Dick fucking her Mama and rubbing her little white pussy". I got off on it and I wanted the same joy for her, not to waste any time with white guys like I did.
My daugter is now 21 and we both are BBC girls for life! We joke about how much time she spent outside my window, what she saw, and how she always masturbated to Black men from that first sight. She says watching me fuck Black guys was the biggest influence on her and made her go Black only. She's never let a white guy touch her and is turned off by them. Being Blacked has made us so much closer and there is nothing in either of our lives we do not share w/one another. Like she didn't mind confiding that Jason had let her taste his cock and was the first in her pussy but he wasn't the only one of my Black lovers she'd fucked. She's so grateful for the education on the real facts of life and I'm so proud of her. The divorce was a tough time for me and my girl was my rock. Others will say our relationship is not normal for a mom/daugter but we could care less about that. We both love what we have and neither of us wants to change that.

Back