BNWO

Do You Support BNWO

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HotwifeKY:
"I want to try not to go too wild here into the extreme with my lifestyle views. I like to try and keep it in the realm of my personal reality. There is a lot of propaganda surrounding the subject, lots of extremist views and tons of white boys living in fantasy land, fetishizing the interracial aspect of sex. There are those who call it degeneration and others who consider it a mere fetish. There is undoubtably a little bit of all it all in the subject matter. Personally, I have love for ALL, regardless of the color of your skin or where you came from.❤️ That being said, over my time in the lifestyle, I have aligned my views with those of the BNWO in that black men ARE the superior lovers, fighters, and alpha men in general. There are always the few exceptions of course, I'm not blind to that fact. Furthermore, my views on what I find superior in a man may differ from yours. But lets be honest, TRULY honest with ourselves for a minute. Set the ego aside. On the whole black men are the winners, the alpha males and the winner takes all. And I do mean ALL.. 🖤

Since the day I became black only, I've noticed a deep profound change in me. A change in what I find attractive. What truly turns me on. When an attractive black man enters the room, I get butterflies. I feel my heart beat faster and my pussy get wet. Black men, more charismatic, sexy, confident, physically able. I'm endlessly enamored every black lovers I've taken. The feel of a black mans skin and lips on mine.. Thick and lush, sensuous to the touch, like satin and velvet made flesh. There's not one patch of skin on a white man's body that remotely compares to nearly every inch of a black man. The first time I caressed black skin, it felt like a luxury I shouldn't be able to afford. I crave it. The way they make me feel.. In every way. I've never been with a white boy who could treat me like a real lady AND absolutely fucking ravish me in the bedroom like a black man can. Black men, SO alive with erotic electricity, confidence that can cut through with a single touch, a caress, firm grip around my neck. His touch, his kiss, the way he makes love, and the way he FUCKS. Better in EVERY way than any white boy I've ever been with. Including my cuckold boyfriend. Not to mention the aesthetic of a pale little white blonde girl like myself and a dark hansom built black man can not be understated. I often find myself almost entirely turned off by white boys. Trying way too hard, with too little to offer..

I consider myself astonishingly lucky to have a cuckold boyfriend who not only introduced me to this lifestyle and fully encourages and advocates every aspect of our dynamic, but fully shares my evolving views regarding the BNWO. Our relationship has never been more intimate and connected, but there are plenty of other blog posts about that part of my life and why I will always have my white boy Cucky by my side as my love.

So what is the BNWO and what does it mean? So far I've only given my personal account in regards to the sexual intimacy, lust, and connection I've experienced.

BNWO - The Black New World Order​

A new world where whiteness / white supremacy is deconstructed through white women like myself choosing black men to be with, over white boys, breeding with ONLY black men, effectively ending our white bloodlines forever.​

Where black masculinity and femininity are celebrated and admired, not oppressed. A world in which the genetic makeup of African men and women is celebrated as more desirable.

Now this is undoubtedly a polarizing subject. Who's to say what is genetically superior anyway? There are certainly genetic differences, and superiority may be largely subjective. There numerous course studies to be referenced in this area. A 2015 Cornell University-led study found white Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots.

Regardless of if the science is in out on the subject, there is no questioning the rising number of interracial relationships and births are on the rise faster than in any other time in history. Backed by the recent release of the 2020 US demographic statistics, as it indicates what we already knew beforehand: the decline in the white American population. There is a reason the white population is declining so quickly.. Some call it natural selection, some call it the deconstruction of whiteness and the revolutionary transformation of the West. Both would be correct.​

Either way the truth is that a black baby inside a white woman's womb does more damage to racism than a hundred demonstrations. Without whites there can be no racism. ✊🏿

As a white woman soon to be pregnant with a black baby, I am eager to be forever changed. Willing and ready to forge that connection between black and white where there was none before. Once detached and only transiently committed to black issues, as I could always walk away and be fine, I can now no longer. I am connected to the black race through my children. My mind and heart now truly deeply focused on black issues.​

I welcome, embrace, fantasize AND advocate the act of mixing my pure, rare, white genes with the blackest and most alpha of men, carrying his babies, and changing my bloodline forever. Thousands of years of white on white procreation to make this blue eyed blonde hair snow bunny, and it ends with me. This fact alone demoralizes and terrifies the white supremacist to no end. The BNWO is not a fetish, it is a revolution to which I submit to, as the white woman that I am. Along with thousands of others, just like me, eager to submit to this new world order. Embrace it! 🖤"

Anyone else struggle or have a hard time the first few times when your wife fucked more than 1 man? The first time she had a more than 1 guy out was a 4some(her bull and 2 of his friends) i started watching but found it hard to watch 2 huge guys fucking my sexy lil wife like she was a whore and then after an hour a 3rd guy. 1 guy was great but watching 2 and even worse, 3 guys with her was difficult. I left them in the bedroom and they fucked her off and on for a couple hours before they came out to take a break. They left her laying in the bed with their cum leakng out of all her holes and in her hair, in her face. She looked destroyed. After they were done with her i went in and was the 4 guy to have sex with my petite lil wife. She was so wore out she didn't even feel me. But the number of times she had th 3somes after that was ridiculous. She couldn't get enough so i finally got used to watching it happen.

Last edited:
Back