BNWO. Racist supremacism?

CaludiaTA

Female
Before I start, I want to say that this is a true story, and I am one of those involved in it. I have changed the names of the people involved to prevent them from being recognized, although I have kept the locations.

As some of you know, I am married to a white man, but I am owned by a Dominant Black Man to whom I owe obedience, and my black bull doesn't mind sharing me with other black men. I am a "Queen of Spades" of type "Black Only": and am proud of it. I want this to be clear before starting the story.

I usually telework from my home in Louisiana. Still, when I have to start a project or direct an existing one, I must travel to Irvine (CA). This is where the administrative department of the company I work for is located, just like they have to do other colleagues from other places. Generally, I stay in Irvine for between four and eight weeks. One of my colleagues is a black man named Ben who lives in Denver, with whom I have a steady sexual relationship when I'm in Irvine.

I had to go to Irvine a few weeks ago to start a new project. Ben always reserves a hotel room to share with me for as long as we have to stay in Irvine. I have never hidden the kind of relationship I have with Ben, and some colleagues know it very well.

During the first work meeting, I noticed that one of the heads of the development department, named David, was missing. He was a good friend, so I asked other colleagues about his absence. The answer to my question was: "He has been fired because his wife fucks black men." As you can understand, I became very nervous and worried.

David is a white man. His wife Lauren, who is white also, has been a content creator on the OnlyFans platform for almost five years and records sex videos with black men, which was known to many colleagues in the company without David having any problems until then.

When the work meeting ended, I spoke with Ben, and we decided to go to the hotel to change rooms. Due to Ben's insistence, we moved to two rooms connected by a door. He wanted our privacy, but he also wanted me to be sexually available to him at all times, as I had been before.

I wanted to talk to David to find out the truth about his dismissal. After several days I got his phone number and arranged a videoconference with him.

That night, I spoke with David and Lauren, with Ben present. David explained that he was fired, not because his wife Lauren had sex with black men on her OnlyFans account, but because in many of the videos in recent months, she had allowed her black lovers to write the acronym BNWO on her skin. As everyone knows, the acronym BNWO stands for "Black New World Order" According to the company's lawyers, it represents black supremacist groups, which, like white supremacist groups, have a racist standpoint. Therefore, David was fired because he supported racist behavior by his wife, Lauren. The company has clear regulations: any employee who has or allows racist behavior will be fired. I have to add that in 2019 three white workers were fired for having ties to white supremacist groups.

As I said before, I am a Queen of Spades, and I know that the BNWO issue can be controversial, but during the time that I have been in Irvine, I have been reflecting on this question. Therefore, I think that the interference of the acronym BNWO in the interracial lifestyle of the Queens of Spades can be a bad thing. I fear that the Queen of Spades tattoo becomes a racist emblem of supremacist groups: this would destroy the lifestyle of many couples who enjoy this way of living, just like I do.

I would like to know the opinion of all of you on this matter. The only condition I ask is that your comments be respectful.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Before I say anything else I'd like to thank you for your intelligent, adult post.

I was nearly 10 years old when Martin Luther King delivered the "I Have A Dream" speech. And with my childhood in SC have vivid memories of segregation; so the first place BNWO struck me was repeating the wrongs of the oppressor. I get it that it is overwhelmingly (at least this site and others) from an extremely sexualized view nevertheless many times it's usage minimalizes the humanity of one or more parties.

I think it is obvious to all of us the polar views of the term Black Lives Matter. I'm not surprised that BNWO is trending in that direction and believe it will surpass it in terms of condemnation. It may have one meaning in alternative lifestyles but just as lifestyles themselves are under attack I can see the corporate world distancing from BNWO associations. The supremacists will fan every flame they can wrap their garbage in.

Before I start, I want to say that this is a true story, and I am one of those involved in it. I have changed the names of the people involved to prevent them from being recognized, although I have kept the locations.

As some of you know, I am married to a white man, but I am owned by a Dominant Black Man to whom I owe obedience, and my black bull doesn't mind sharing me with other black men. I am a "Queen of Spades" of type "Black Only": and am proud of it. I want this to be clear before starting the story.

I usually telework from my home in Louisiana. Still, when I have to start a project or direct an existing one, I must travel to Irvine (CA). This is where the administrative department of the company I work for is located, just like they have to do other colleagues from other places. Generally, I stay in Irvine for between four and eight weeks. One of my colleagues is a black man named Ben who lives in Denver, with whom I have a steady sexual relationship when I'm in Irvine.

I had to go to Irvine a few weeks ago to start a new project. Ben always reserves a hotel room to share with me for as long as we have to stay in Irvine. I have never hidden the kind of relationship I have with Ben, and some colleagues know it very well.

During the first work meeting, I noticed that one of the heads of the development department, named David, was missing. He was a good friend, so I asked other colleagues about his absence. The answer to my question was: "He has been fired because his wife fucks black men." As you can understand, I became very nervous and worried.

David is a white man. His wife Lauren, who is white also, has been a content creator on the OnlyFans platform for almost five years and records sex videos with black men, which was known to many colleagues in the company without David having any problems until then.

When the work meeting ended, I spoke with Ben, and we decided to go to the hotel to change rooms. Due to Ben's insistence, we moved to two rooms connected by a door. He wanted our privacy, but he also wanted me to be sexually available to him at all times, as I had been before.

I wanted to talk to David to find out the truth about his dismissal. After several days I got his phone number and arranged a videoconference with him.

That night, I spoke with David and Lauren, with Ben present. David explained that he was fired, not because his wife Lauren had sex with black men on her OnlyFans account, but because in many of the videos in recent months, she had allowed her black lovers to write the acronym BNWO on her skin. As everyone knows, the acronym BNWO stands for "Black New World Order" According to the company's lawyers, it represents black supremacist groups, which, like white supremacist groups, have a racist standpoint. Therefore, David was fired because he supported racist behavior by his wife, Lauren. The company has clear regulations: any employee who has or allows racist behavior will be fired. I have to add that in 2019 three white workers were fired for having ties to white supremacist groups.

As I said before, I am a Queen of Spades, and I know that the BNWO issue can be controversial, but during the time that I have been in Irvine, I have been reflecting on this question. Therefore, I think that the interference of the acronym BNWO in the interracial lifestyle of the Queens of Spades can be a bad thing. I fear that the Queen of Spades tattoo becomes a racist emblem of supremacist groups: this would destroy the lifestyle of many couples who enjoy this way of living, just like I do.

I would like to know the opinion of all of you on this matter. The only condition I ask is that your comments be respectful.

Wow that’s crazy . I can see how they got lawyers involved to do the legal dirty work

Yeah you need to be careful ! That’s something people don’t think about .

Last edited:
Before I say anything else I'd like to thank you for your intelligent, adult post.

I was nearly 10 years old when Martin Luther King delivered the "I Have A Dream" speech. And with my childhood in SC have vivid memories of segregation; so the first place BNWO struck me was repeating the wrongs of the oppressor. I get it that it is overwhelmingly (at least this site and others) from an extremely sexualized view nevertheless many times it's usage minimalizes the humanity of one or more parties.

I think it is obvious to all of us the polar views of the term Black Lives Matter. I'm not surprised that BNWO is trending in that direction and believe it will surpass it in terms of condemnation. It may have one meaning in alternative lifestyles but just as lifestyles themselves are under attack I can see the corporate world distancing from BNWO associations. The supremacists will fan every flame they can wrap their garbage in.
Thanks for your answer.

the idea of BNWO is not just racist .
It's super racist, don't you even know what it means, check a dictionary.
On the other hand this BNWO stuff is really only an sexual fetish practiced by sexually aroused white males and those who cater for us.
Perhaps the owners of this site will clarify their position on the matter.
Who thinks they will?
Thanks for your answer.

Thanks for sharing...fascinating read and I applaud all of the sexual freedom that you and your coworkers all seem to enjoy. Everyone else's comments have really covered it but there is one thing that i'm curious about....who at the company was watching david's wife's videos often and closely enough to catch the addition of BNWO on her skin? I'd call that person a hater to the highest degree...

Thanks for sharing...fascinating read and I applaud all of the sexual freedom that you and your coworkers all seem to enjoy. Everyone else's comments have really covered it but there is one thing that i'm curious about....who at the company was watching david's wife's videos often and closely enough to catch the addition of BNWO on her skin? I'd call that person a hater to the highest degree...
I cannot answer your question since I do not know who could have denounced the behavior of David's wife. But you must understand, I have not dared to ask that question in the company. Thanks for your answer.

I don’t think BNWO or anything about our lifestyle is racist at all. It’s what people want and it’s a natural occurrence. We will soon lose the QOS and BULL lingo as it will just be the new male/female
I think you're right. It will become the new normal. I am owned by my wife and a white man. I'm there to serve their needs. But a black guy gets preference over me immediately.

Back