BNWO Live-In Raceplay Wanted

We are a couple (white) who seeks black men (or black couples) to serve in a BNWO/OBEAH manner. This is NOT just sexual but seek to live as reparations slaves... think of white version of plantation / old south negros.

Only well spoken true believers please reach out. We are serious and the resources to do this. HoH or live in experience is a plus. Msg me (Jenn) at on hangouts if you want. Dan & Jenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce Lee Smirk GIF

We are a couple (white) who seeks black men (or black couples) to serve in a BNWO/OBEAH manner. This is NOT just sexual but seek to live as reparations slaves... think of white version of plantation / old south negros.

Only well spoken true believers please reach out. We are serious and the resources to do this. HoH or live in experience is a plus. Msg me (Jenn) at on hangouts if you want. Dan & Jenn
Could you use a white cuckold to provide services and benefits?

Could you use a white cuckold to provide services and benefits

Last edited by a moderator:
Back