Blowing the Best Man - Uber Driving Slut Mom

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Hi y’all,
Well this is my final week in Seattle. Next week the moving truck will pull up and take the family down to Fairfield, CA where my husband has a new job at Travis, AFB. We’ve been packing so much but we’re finally about ready for the move. My husband decided to take our boys out for one final Scouting event called Klondike over in Cle Elum, WA so I was left alone in the house for the day. I was super bored and decided I would get out and drive for Uber a little as we’re always broke and need the money as well as I thought maybe I’d have one last Seattle fling.

I drove down to SeaTac and sat in the Denny’s parking lot as a final goodbye to my old stomping ground for fun and Uber riders coming in from across the globe. I am really hoping to find a similar spot in NorCal. Soon after turning on my Uber app I got notification that a guy named Eddie was needing a ride. I made the winding drive up to the 3rd floor ride sharing pick up area of SeaTac’s parking garage and soon Eddie was ready to jump into my shiny blue Honda Accord Hybrid which has seen it’s fair share of naughty fun.

Because it was cold I was fairly bundled up in jeans and a Patagonia zipper top that I’d zipped all the way down as soon as I’d gotten the call in the hopes Eddie had some interest in fun. I made sure he saw my cleavage as I bent down right in front of him to help load his stuff in my trunk. We even met eyes as I looked up at him as I was leaning over. I like to put the foreshadowing picture in their minds that this is how I’d look if I was down sucking their cocks.

Turns out Eddie was a talker and cute enough to gain my attention. He wasn’t an amazing looking guy, a bit overweight, but I was horny and also really wanting some final fun in Seattle before we take off. We were soon chatting about his visit to Seattle and why he was in town. A friend of his from college was getting married and he had organized a bachelor party here in Seattle as 6 of his college friends all worked for Microsoft, Amazon and Google.

We then chatted about his plans for the party. His friend lived in downtown Redmond and honestly their plans sounded pretty lame. They planned to have dinner at the Matador, a good Mexican restaurant and bar in Redmond, and then head to Seattle to see a band and go to bars. He said he’d wished they could have gone to Vegas and gone crazy but that everyone was so busy that all they could do was something local.

“Yeah and even the strip clubs in Seattle are a bit lame since you can’t ******* but they do get fully nude”, I said to Eddie as I looked back at him quickly smiling.

“Haha wow I wasn’t expecting you to know about things like that,” Eddie responded.

I then said to Eddie, “I’ve picked up and dropped off a lot of different people at strip clubs and that on occasion I’ve been talked into joining some of my riders who wanted me to join in on their fun.”

“Wow seems I’ve found the right Uber driver. Would you be willing to be our driver tomorrow night?” Eddie asked.

I told Eddie that I just might given he seems like a fun guy and if his friends were anything like him it might be fun to be the hostess for the night.

“Damn, do you do this a lot? We would love it!” Eddie relied with a huge smile I could see through the mirror.

“I’ve been known to have some fun with my riders sure. I've also done some dancing at a bachelor party in the past and the guys seemed to really enjoy it even though I’m an awful dancer. I do try to keep everybody happy,” I told Eddie.

“That’s so insane but I love it. We’d love for you to come dance for us at my friends apartment. Do you get naked too? Anything else you are willing to. This is so crazy I’m asking all this!” Eddie exclaimed.

I told Eddie, “I’d love to have some fun and it’s pretty thrilling and flattering to get naked in front of a bunch of guys. If I’m part of the party I’m more than willing to make everyone feel good!”

“Damn, are you interested in making me feel good right now, because you really have me turned on!” Eddie almost shouted out.

We were pulling up to his friends apartment right behind the Hyatt House hotel. I knew there was an indoor parking area as I’d had some fun in the hotel before. I told Eddie we could find a quiet place to park and I could let him see if he was still interested in me for the bachelor party.

“Hell yes!!!” Eddie almost pleaded.

I parked in a dark corner and climbed into the back seat with Eddie who was grinning ear to ear.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” said Eddie.

I kissed him and started taking off my zipper top and bra. I laughed when Eddie asked if he could feel them; I took his hand and put them on my chest. In no time he was squeezing and sucking them. While he was sucking my nipples, I had unzipped his pants and had his hard dick out stroking him. I was a little disappointed; he was on the smaller than average size, but very hard. I went down and sucked the full length into my mouth. He was oozing pre-cum as I slowly sucked deeply and and took quick breaks to come up to kiss him as I stroked him while squeezing his balls. In less than 5 minutes I had him cumming down my throat. Eddie oohed and aahed while I swallowed every last drop.

When I sat up and grinned at him with cum still on my lips, Eddie said, "You are definitely hired!"

I sat in the back of my Honda topless for another 15 or so minutes talking to about the party. Eddie asked if I was serious about giving some of the guys blowjobs. They would love it, he told me. I explained that it has been a fantasy to give a large group of guys hand jobs and blowjobs and that I would love to have some fun before leaving Seattle. Eddie was blown away that I was so willing and asked me how many guys I'd had sex with at one time.

I said with a grin, "a few... but right now I want you to fuck me, I’m so horny from thinking about this!”

I could see Eddie getting hard again and was nodding his head in disbelief. I started taking off my jeans and panties. He just looked at my naked mom body and full swollen pussy wanting his cock.
After staring at my nakedness for a few seconds in a trance I knew I needed to move this along. I pulled a condom out of the middle console of my Honda and told him to put it on.

“Fuck you just have a stack of condoms you keep there?” Eddie said laughing nervously.

I just nodded and stroked Eddie’s cock as he tore open the condom package and we worked together to slide it over his fully erect little cock.

I then climbed on top of Eddie and quickly guided Eddie into my now very wet pussy. I rode him making sure to rub my hard nipples across his face so he could grab a hold of them with his mouth, which he did. It felt so good to be getting fucked and I grinded onto Eddie’s cock making sure it rubbed my clit like I love. After bouncing on his cock and telling him how good it felt I moved to a doggy style position and had him screw me this way so I could play with my clit. He really started pounding me and we rocked the car till he came which set me off to coming as well and unexpectedly squirted a little over the seats as the orgasm ripped through me.

This time he said, "You are definitely hired!!"

I reached for my wet wipes, also in the middle console and cleaned up as Eddie continued to rub my back and fall out of me. I sat back down on my cleaned back seat and Eddie told me how amazing that was and how he couldn’t wait to introduce me to his friends.

“They are going to love a slut like you!”

It should be a fun night tonight! Gotta go clean out my Odyssey lol.
Kisses, jen

Hi y’all,
Well this is my final week in Seattle. Next week the moving truck will pull up and take the family down to Fairfield, CA where my husband has a new job at Travis, AFB. We’ve been packing so much but we’re finally about ready for the move. My husband decided to take our boys out for one final Scouting event called Klondike over in Cle Elum, WA so I was left alone in the house for the day. I was super bored and decided I would get out and drive for Uber a little as we’re always broke and need the money as well as I thought maybe I’d have one last Seattle fling.

I drove down to SeaTac and sat in the Denny’s parking lot as a final goodbye to my old stomping ground for fun and Uber riders coming in from across the globe. I am really hoping to find a similar spot in NorCal. Soon after turning on my Uber app I got notification that a guy named Eddie was needing a ride. I made the winding drive up to the 3rd floor ride sharing pick up area of SeaTac’s parking garage and soon Eddie was ready to jump into my shiny blue Honda Accord Hybrid which has seen it’s fair share of naughty fun.

Because it was cold I was fairly bundled up in jeans and a Patagonia zipper top that I’d zipped all the way down as soon as I’d gotten the call in the hopes Eddie had some interest in fun. I made sure he saw my cleavage as I bent down right in front of him to help load his stuff in my trunk. We even met eyes as I looked up at him as I was leaning over. I like to put the foreshadowing picture in their minds that this is how I’d look if I was down sucking their cocks.

Turns out Eddie was a talker and cute enough to gain my attention. He wasn’t an amazing looking guy, a bit overweight, but I was horny and also really wanting some final fun in Seattle before we take off. We were soon chatting about his visit to Seattle and why he was in town. A friend of his from college was getting married and he had organized a bachelor party here in Seattle as 6 of his college friends all worked for Microsoft, Amazon and Google.

We then chatted about his plans for the party. His friend lived in downtown Redmond and honestly their plans sounded pretty lame. They planned to have dinner at the Matador, a good Mexican restaurant and bar in Redmond, and then head to Seattle to see a band and go to bars. He said he’d wished they could have gone to Vegas and gone crazy but that everyone was so busy that all they could do was something local.

“Yeah and even the strip clubs in Seattle are a bit lame since you can’t ******* but they do get fully nude”, I said to Eddie as I looked back at him quickly smiling.

“Haha wow I wasn’t expecting you to know about things like that,” Eddie responded.

I then said to Eddie, “I’ve picked up and dropped off a lot of different people at strip clubs and that on occasion I’ve been talked into joining some of my riders who wanted me to join in on their fun.”

“Wow seems I’ve found the right Uber driver. Would you be willing to be our driver tomorrow night?” Eddie asked.

I told Eddie that I just might given he seems like a fun guy and if his friends were anything like him it might be fun to be the hostess for the night.

“Damn, do you do this a lot? We would love it!” Eddie relied with a huge smile I could see through the mirror.

“I’ve been known to have some fun with my riders sure. I've also done some dancing at a bachelor party in the past and the guys seemed to really enjoy it even though I’m an awful dancer. I do try to keep everybody happy,” I told Eddie.

“That’s so insane but I love it. We’d love for you to come dance for us at my friends apartment. Do you get naked too? Anything else you are willing to. This is so crazy I’m asking all this!” Eddie exclaimed.

I told Eddie, “I’d love to have some fun and it’s pretty thrilling and flattering to get naked in front of a bunch of guys. If I’m part of the party I’m more than willing to make everyone feel good!”

“Damn, are you interested in making me feel good right now, because you really have me turned on!” Eddie almost shouted out.

We were pulling up to his friends apartment right behind the Hyatt House hotel. I knew there was an indoor parking area as I’d had some fun in the hotel before. I told Eddie we could find a quiet place to park and I could let him see if he was still interested in me for the bachelor party.

“Hell yes!!!” Eddie almost pleaded.

I parked in a dark corner and climbed into the back seat with Eddie who was grinning ear to ear.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” said Eddie.

I kissed him and started taking off my zipper top and bra. I laughed when Eddie asked if he could feel them; I took his hand and put them on my chest. In no time he was squeezing and sucking them. While he was sucking my nipples, I had unzipped his pants and had his hard dick out stroking him. I was a little disappointed; he was on the smaller than average size, but very hard. I went down and sucked the full length into my mouth. He was oozing pre-cum as I slowly sucked deeply and and took quick breaks to come up to kiss him as I stroked him while squeezing his balls. In less than 5 minutes I had him cumming down my throat. Eddie oohed and aahed while I swallowed every last drop.

When I sat up and grinned at him with cum still on my lips, Eddie said, "You are definitely hired!"

I sat in the back of my Honda topless for another 15 or so minutes talking to about the party. Eddie asked if I was serious about giving some of the guys blowjobs. They would love it, he told me. I explained that it has been a fantasy to give a large group of guys hand jobs and blowjobs and that I would love to have some fun before leaving Seattle. Eddie was blown away that I was so willing and asked me how many guys I'd had sex with at one time.

I said with a grin, "a few... but right now I want you to fuck me, I’m so horny from thinking about this!”

I could see Eddie getting hard again and was nodding his head in disbelief. I started taking off my jeans and panties. He just looked at my naked mom body and full swollen pussy wanting his cock.
After staring at my nakedness for a few seconds in a trance I knew I needed to move this along. I pulled a condom out of the middle console of my Honda and told him to put it on.

“Fuck you just have a stack of condoms you keep there?” Eddie said laughing nervously.

I just nodded and stroked Eddie’s cock as he tore open the condom package and we worked together to slide it over his fully erect little cock.

I then climbed on top of Eddie and quickly guided Eddie into my now very wet pussy. I rode him making sure to rub my hard nipples across his face so he could grab a hold of them with his mouth, which he did. It felt so good to be getting fucked and I grinded onto Eddie’s cock making sure it rubbed my clit like I love. After bouncing on his cock and telling him how good it felt I moved to a doggy style position and had him screw me this way so I could play with my clit. He really started pounding me and we rocked the car till he came which set me off to coming as well and unexpectedly squirted a little over the seats as the orgasm ripped through me.

This time he said, "You are definitely hired!!"

I reached for my wet wipes, also in the middle console and cleaned up as Eddie continued to rub my back and fall out of me. I sat back down on my cleaned back seat and Eddie told me how amazing that was and how he couldn’t wait to introduce me to his friends.

“They are going to love a slut like you!”

It should be a fun night tonight! Gotta go clean out my Odyssey lol.
Kisses, jen
Well you should proofread your stories before posting them. You said blue Honda Accord hybrid at first, at the end it was a Odyssey 😂😂🤣🤣. If you are going to write a story PROOFREAD!!

Well you should proofread your stories before posting them. You said blue Honda Accord hybrid at first, at the end it was a Odyssey 😂😂🤣🤣. If you are going to write a story PROOFREAD!!
Lighten up on the unnecessary criticism dude. I interpreted that car shift to mean that she was going to have to clean out the Odyssey for the later date because she was going to need the bigger car for entertaining the Bachelor Party. The Accord's not big enough.

Back