Blocking Annoying Members

figure8diva

Female
This loser ass maniac whitechocmass keeps messaging me almost daily with the extrememly weird questions and messages. I have left every conversation and chose to block further messages but every time i visit this site there is a new one. How the hell can i make this stop?

He has also sent me messages that were unwanted. He even asked me to call one of his friends.

Just in gore any messages he sends... he will move on.

This loser ass maniac whitechocmass keeps messaging me almost daily with the extrememly weird questions and messages. I have left every conversation and chose to block further messages but every time i visit this site there is a new one. How the hell can i make this stop?

Talk to the mods, especially funny bunny or BM in South Jersey. Or you can always talk to "The Man", dig.

He has also sent me messages that were unwanted. He even asked me to call one of his friends.

Just in gore any messages he sends... he will move on.

If you still have any of his messages, please report him and it can be taken care of.

Thank you.

I think my last message to him and subsequent ignoring any message he sent afterwards did the tricks.

Just don't feed the beast... as least that what my ******* says...lol

Thank you.

I think my last message to him and subsequent ignoring any message he sent afterwards did the tricks.

Just don't feed the beast... as least that what my ******* says...lol

You're welcome.

There are more than a few psychiatric patients here who've either wandered off the grounds of the sanitarium or managed to get a smart phone smuggled into them.

You're welcome.

There are more than a few psychiatric patients here who've either wandered off the grounds of the sanitarium or managed to get a smart phone smuggled into them.
I've been told by 3 women I've met on this site whom I still talk to via phone but they've said they were leaving this site because of the annoying messages they get from weirdos and cucks and it is an issue we need to look at addressing. Seems like the problem is only growing because these guys think they have too much freedom to randomly post their crazy thoughts anywhere and to whomever. To most regular women their crazy thoughts and fantasies are unwanted. It should be regulated to the cuck forums and not to exist outside of that space.

I've been told by 3 women I've met on this site whom I still talk to via phone but they've said they were leaving this site because of the annoying messages they get from weirdos and cucks and it is an issue we need to look at addressing. Seems like the problem is only growing because these guys think they have too much freedom to randomly post their crazy thoughts anywhere and to whomever. To most regular women their crazy thoughts and fantasies are unwanted. It should be regulated to the cuck forums and not to exist outside of that space.

I agree.

The problem is that unless the recipient of unwarranted messages reports them, we don't know that they are being bombarded with nonsensical garbage. I hope this thread encourages the women (and men) to report these extremists.

Also, it might help if somebody came up with a BlacktoWhite Etiquette Guide for Cucks, or perhaps call it Cuckolds on BtoW for Dummies.

BBB, what about those of us who are just partially insane, but in a good way? lol.

BBB, what about those of us who are just partially insane, but in a good way? lol.
Sanity is vastly over rated. All "normal" is is average, something I was never interested in. A bit of aberration makes a person interesting. However when they become stalkers in cyberspace or in the real world they need to be dealt with.

Back