BLM T shirt question

Hi all.
Chatting to a guy online recently and he has this suggestion.

he would like my wife to wear a BLM t shirt and for her to be on one knee in front of him whilst I take a photograph.

and continue to be on one knee as she sucks his cock.

I must admit that this very much excites me, but I wonder if this would offend anybody who saw that sort of photo, as I want to be really respectful to all concerned

Hi all.

he would like my wife to wear a BLM t shirt and for her to be on one knee in front of him whilst I take a photograph.

I must admit that this very much excites me, but I wonder if this would offend anybody who saw that sort of photo, as I want to be really respectful to all concerned
How can you even think this is any kind of a good idea.

Hi all.

Yes do it!!

If it doesn't offend the three consenting adults involved then there's your answer. It will surely offend SOMEONE, somewhere-but so what? The "race play" element of interracial relationships can be a big turn on for the people involved. As long as you are all consenting adults and you are not exploiting anyone you don't need the permission of strangers.

There are certainly people who will feel it is in poor taste to do it-either because it undermines (or celebrates) a highly politicized message. But so what? If the picture is just for your own use (or your wife, or the Gentleman she's kneeling before) I don't see any harm in it.

Back