BLM groupies

Besides the importance of the George Floyd BLM demonstrations what I like is the white lady groupies they have brought out. They want to support the movement but they want more after the demonstration is over. College girls. Soccer moms. Grannies. They aren't ready to go back to their homes when the group scatters, they want some quality time wiht black folks, men or women. I'm always glad to give them what they want and Ive had some good pussy after each session. Alot of them feel white guilt and hat makes them give all they got to make us happy.

Besides the importance of the George Floyd BLM demonstrations what I like is the white lady groupies they have brought out. They want to support the movement but they want more after the demonstration is over. College girls. Soccer moms. Grannies. They aren't ready to go back to their homes when the group scatters, they want some quality time wiht black folks, men or women. I'm always glad to give them what they want and Ive had some good pussy after each session. Alot of them feel white guilt and hat makes them give all they got to make us happy.
Which group have you had the most success with, the college girls, the soccer moms, or the grannies?

Post a video or photo and let's us see their dedication.

BLM is a Marxist group cares nothing about Black lives only destroying America Collurs and Garza trained Marxist How comes nobody cares about all those beautiful Black children ******* in Chicago Atlanta and other cities Oh wait they were black on black BLM does matter for all not just white on black Stop the politics our wonderful black ******* are dying and nobody cares

I like how it has spirited black guys in town. Go downtown and I see more black guys looking over my wife openly. It seems like guys are getting brazen about it. We were in a club last week, mixed club, and she was getting hit on by black guys whether I was with her or not. I waited on time from going to the bathroom. 3 guys had came over trying to get her over to their table to have drinks and I gave her time for them to try. When I came back to the table she was dancing with one and the other 2 were gone. When she got done dancing I followed her with my eyes as she followed the guy back to their booth. After 2 more dances she came over to me and said we needed to leave because she was hot and bothered and could not trust herself and with 3 of them I didn't either. We slipped out and she was so hot at home. It got under her skin.

I like how it has spirited black guys in town. Go downtown and I see more black guys looking over my wife openly. It seems like guys are getting brazen about it. We were in a club last week, mixed club, and she was getting hit on by black guys whether I was with her or not. I waited on time from going to the bathroom. 3 guys had came over trying to get her over to their table to have drinks and I gave her time for them to try. When I came back to the table she was dancing with one and the other 2 were gone. When she got done dancing I followed her with my eyes as she followed the guy back to their booth. After 2 more dances she came over to me and said we needed to leave because she was hot and bothered and could not trust herself and with 3 of them I didn't either. We slipped out and she was so hot at home. It got under her skin.
Regardless of what is going on in the world, I would still expect any man, no matter the color, to be a gentleman when hitting on my woman. They have no idea of how we play but their approach would mean the difference between getting their dick sucked in the backseat or being told to take a fucking hike. Brazen, cocky or over-confident means jackshit to me and it's also a turn off for her.

was that the end of her reactions to black men? did she ever take the next step & did you talk about it?

Back