Blind date- asian model with black stud

Do you think bbc smashed her after they filmed this show ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was going to say the same thing I doubt anything happen since he is gay. If he was straight I am sure something would of happened.

How can you be so sure he is gay ? I'd say he's bi. He likes her. You can tell.

He is just being nice. Most straight guys probably wouldn't have even worn the swimming speedo or thong. Most straight guys would be way more into her and touching and would only be too enthusiastic about going into every position they were supposed to do and any they were in to get to next position. There wouldn't be all the space he was trying to keep often.

He is definitely not bi. He actually fits the stereotype of male models and actors with so many being gay. The show should use more non male models as the guys. They also should of known he was gay unless it was someone gay doing the casting and that is why he was chosen.
Another stereotype that is true is that many doing the casting of shows, movies, plays are gay so that is why so many of the actors selected are gay.

I definitely love the shows concept and would definitely love to be on it. Only problem would be me being into it to much.

I definitely love the shows concept and would definitely love to be on it. Only problem would be me being into it to much.
You made some good points but producers chose what are they gonna wear ( including speedos lol ) and the whole point of the show is to mimic poses shown on thr tablet. So they don't really give you much creative freedom how to touch the girl. 3rd point... she said she's never met a foreigner before, if he was too direct she'd freak out. At the end of the video he did ask her "wanna go for a steak after this?" And she happily accepted

You made some good points but producers chose what are they gonna wear ( including speedos lol ) and the whole point of the show is to mimic poses shown on thr tablet. So they don't really give you much creative freedom how to touch the girl. 3rd point... she said she's never met a foreigner before, if he was too direct she'd freak out. At the end of the video he did ask her "wanna go for a steak after this?" And she happily accepted

He was being nice or it was scripted for him to ask her to dinner. But he doesn't have interest in her. Most straight guys probably would of refused the speedos. I know they are following the poses given I am saying if he was straight he would of been so happy going into every pose and every configuration to get into pose. She wasn't uncomfortable at all.

He was being nice or it was scripted for him to ask her to dinner. But he doesn't have interest in her. Most straight guys probably would of refused the speedos. I know they are following the poses given I am saying if he was straight he would of been so happy going into every pose and every configuration to get into pose. She wasn't uncomfortable at all.
That's so anticlimactic if he didn't smash her 😥 cause she was definitely interested. You heard the part when she said in broken English "black guys...everything soooo big " and started giggling

That's so anticlimactic if he didn't smash her 😥 cause she was definitely interested. You heard the part when she said in broken English "black guys...everything soooo big " and started giggling

Yes I heard it. She was into it from the beginning. She would not of have been turned off if he was really feeling her up or caressing his body on her. Not from what I could tell.

Yes I heard it. She was into it from the beginning. She would not of have been turned off if he was really feeling her up or caressing his body on her. Not from what I could tell.
She's a racing model. It's basically her job to show off her body and feel good about it. She was also on Maxim cover. Usually those girls have a very high sex drive and are open minded when it comes to those things. if he didn't smash her at least he planted a seed in her mind now, she wants to go black if there's a new opportunity for sure

She's a racing model. It's basically her job to show off her body and feel good about it. She was also on Maxim cover. Usually those girls have a very high sex drive and are open minded when it comes to those things. if he didn't smash her at least he planted a seed in her mind now, she wants to go black if there's a new opportunity for sure

I am sure the seed and interest was there prior. It is probably why they matched them together. They probably asked her or she told them she was interested in Black guys.

I personally believe most women have an interest in Black guys whether they want to admit it or not. But only because of society and family do they not act on it or express it.

I don't know about the guy in the video but I wish I were there instead of him. That girl is a dream and she wouldn't have had to guess what I was thinking at all. When she went to go push him back to climb on top....🥵🔥. Why can't normal/regular guys get chances like that? Lol. I would love to play in a tub with a beautiful woman any day.

I don't know about the guy in the video but I wish I were there instead of him. That girl is a dream and she wouldn't have had to guess what I was thinking at all. When she went to go push him back to climb on top....🥵🔥. Why can't normal/regular guys get chances like that? Lol. I would love to play in a tub with a beautiful woman any day.

I am in complete agreement. She would definitely know with me also.

Very likely to be a culture thing too. It’s one thing for an Asian girl to be curious about black guys but to get her family and friends to accept it (and so publicly on a show) … that’s another matter. If they did hook-up it would have been very discreetly so.

Back