Blew my first BBC

Persianbttm

Male
From
DC, US
Just blew my first black guy today. He was an inch taller than me and I’m a reasonably tall guy. He was much bigger than me in muscle and cock though. He had a BBC that was 8.5 inches and VERY thick. I couldn’t believe how thick it was as I’ve never seen one that thick in real life. Think Shane diesel thickness. I couldn’t believe it. I was nervous out of my mind but he made me very comfortable. We talked for a while then got naked. He laid on the bed and I stripped and got between his big powerful legs.

I took his huge head in my mouth and immediately could feel that big black monster cock stretching my mouth wide. I worked his head with my tongue and tried like hell to deepthroat him over and over again. I was ******* on his Dick while looking up at him as he was enjoying every moment. So hot! I started to bob my head on his meat over and over. Then I pressed my face and rubbed them all over his balls and I jerked and slapped his big black dick on my face. I was so horny that when I looked down I was completely hard and about to blow. I kept blowing him til I blew my old without touching my prick all over the place. He had to lead a meeting online soon. He definitely wants to see me again and I’m hoping to take his monster in my pussy for him.

It's wonderful to see a whiteboi being a" good girl" for a BIG BLACK MAN!!! I sincerely hope he fucks you like a bitch in heat next time!!!

Honestly though...I'm SO JEALOUS!!! I wish I had a BLACK MAN like that to be his little lilly white bitch! Best scenario for any whiteboi!!!
I can’t even imagine his monster in me. It’s going to stretch me so good... he’s a big powerful guy and I can tell he will fuck me like a bitch in heat!

I can’t even imagine his monster in me. It’s going to stretch me so good... he’s a big powerful guy and I can tell he will fuck me like a bitch in heat!

That's absolutely wonderful!!! I bet he does want to FUCK you like a bitch in heat... discovery channel style!!! More importantly, we BOTH know you're going to let him do it too!!! Better be ready to get on all-fours head down, ass up... prepared to take a BIG BLACK COCK up in your guts, I bet you feel it deep in your belly, and he inseminates you too!!! Lucky gurl!!!

I wish it was ME!!! I'm a young, frustrated white sissy-virgin, and I just really need to get my lilly white ass BLACKED RAW, and be black-owned. You're a great whiteboi success story! I hope to be as lucky as you as soon as possible!!! How did you find your MAN?! Any advice you can give?!

That's absolutely wonderful!!! I bet he does want to FUCK you like a bitch in heat... discovery channel style!!! More importantly, we BOTH know you're going to let him do it too!!! Better be ready to get on all-fours head down, ass up... prepared to take a BIG BLACK COCK up in your guts, I bet you feel it deep in your belly, and he inseminates you too!!! Lucky gurl!!!

I wish it was ME!!! I'm a young, frustrated white sissy-virgin, and I just really need to get my lilly white ass BLACKED RAW, and be black-owned. You're a great whiteboi success story! I hope to be as lucky as you as soon as possible!!! How did you find your MAN?! Any advice you can give?!
Of course I’m gonna let him take my pussy and then I’m going to go back to my white girlfriend and try to reclaim my manhood and put my skinny little dick in her.

He has me hooked and all I did was blow him. I can’t stop thinking about completely submitting to him. BLACKED RAW IS THE ONLY THING I WANT. I’m going to do anything he wants me to do.

I just want it to be a completely safe and discrete encounter. Nowhere that I could be recognized or have my life ruined in any way. The other person would have to be clean and disease free. I don't know if it will ever happen but holy fuck I think about it lot. Especially a gloryhole scenario. My girlfriend totally wants to watch me suck a big black cock and be emasculated by it.
As a matter of fact Whiteboi-4-BBC, if you know of a safe and discrete way this can be accomplished, please let me know. ;)

Of course I’m gonna let him take my pussy and then I’m going to go back to my white girlfriend and try to reclaim my manhood and put my skinny little dick in her.

He has me hooked and all I did was blow him. I can’t stop thinking about completely submitting to him. BLACKED RAW IS THE ONLY THING I WANT. I’m going to do anything he wants me to do.

OMG YES!!! Me too!!! I desperately need to get BLACKED RAW!!!

Honestly though, I sincerely doubt you'll ever be able to reclaim your manhood, after your lilly white ass gets BLACKED, especially if the BLACK MAN barebacks your booty, and after he's done banging your bottom out, he inseminates you! I don't think it matters what you do with your gf at that point... you're basically just a couple of lesbians after that!

And... OF COURSE you're going to do whatever a BLACK MAN wants... and, if you don't... you'll just end up getting your lilly white ass smacked until you do!!!

I just want it to be a completely safe and discrete encounter. Nowhere that I could be recognized or have my life ruined in any way. The other person would have to be clean and disease free. I don't know if it will ever happen but holy fuck I think about it lot. Especially a gloryhole scenario. My girlfriend totally wants to watch me suck a big black cock and be emasculated by it.
As a matter of fact Whiteboi-4-BBC, if you know of a safe and discrete way this can be accomplished, please let me know. ;)

LoL!!! I was hoping you could tell me!!!

It's sad that as whitebois... we have to worry about our lives being ruined by accepting that we're sissies for BIG BLACK COCK! We're white!!! It's not like we are designed for anything else! It's our nature to be feminine and submissive to BLACK MEN! It sucks that we have to be ashamed of that, society needs to change!

Your final submission will come when you give your white girlfriend to him and you both become his BBC addicted slaves.

LoL!!! I was hoping you could tell me!!!

It's sad that as whitebois... we have to worry about our lives being ruined by accepting that we're sissies for BIG BLACK COCK! We're white!!! It's not like we are designed for anything else! It's our nature to be feminine and submissive to BLACK MEN! It sucks that we have to be ashamed of that, society needs to change!
it is. I service a black man from time to time and I love it. I think all white guys need it. Being between his legs, looking up into his eyes as I'm sucking him, knowing I'm pleasing him makes me so happy. It is hard to be with my gf, knowing how much I want to be with him, but as I make love to her, I'm thinking about his black cock.

...It is hard to be with my gf, knowing how much I want to be with him, but as I make love to her, I'm thinking about his black cock.
Dump your girlfriend and become a BBC only bitch. You will never be happy with her if you are fantasizing about someone else all the time. Save yourself and your girlfriend from the pain and hassle of a divorce and the sooner the better.

Dump your girlfriend and become a BBC only bitch. You will never be happy with her if you are fantasizing about someone else all the time. Save yourself and your girlfriend from the pain and hassle of a divorce and the sooner the better.

Whitebois need BIG BLACK COCK!!! Whitebois shouldn't be messing with pussy, whitebois are pussy, and should be getting BLACKED just like white women need, whitebois shouldn't be wasting women's time, or their own!

The whiteboi needs to be hairless and thinner, but she does make very girlish whimpers after 20:00.

Back