Blackkings owning whitebois

# FACTS!

Really... IMHO, there no such thing as a "white man." Those two words put together don't even really make sense. It is logically incoherent within itself. It is an oxymoron, it's like saying, "gigantic smallness." Whiteness and femininity are nearly synonymous.

View attachment 5132087

Whites are the race of femininity, whiteness itself is inextricably linked with femininity. The complete opposite is true about blackness! Blacks are the race of masculinity, blackness itself is synonymous with masculinity! Consider a bride and groom, and what colors they wear.

View attachment 5132084

We could discuss hormones, genetics, epigenetics, biomorphology, anthropology, and/or culture... but, what you will inevitably discover is... BY ANY AND EVERY CONCEIVABLE METRIC... BLACKS represent the apex of human masculinity, and WHITES represent the apex of human femininity.

View attachment 5132098
View attachment 5132096
View attachment 5132099

Blacks and whites are immortal opposites across the full spectrum of human variance. And, as we ALL KNOW... OPPOSITES ATTRACT... POWERFULLY!!! The MASCULINE and the FEMININE... BLACK and WHITE!!!

View attachment 5132113

The feminine seeks to belong to the masculine, the masculine seeks to own the feminine! That's why there's such a irresistible white desire to be black-owned, and why there are so many eager owners!

The whole white race is fated to be conquered by BLACK COCK, and it's just NOT ENOUGH that ALL white women submit! ALL whitebois MUST submit too!!! ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK MEN... including whitebois... the biggest pussies of all!!!

View attachment 5132124

To directly address the question...

My answer is... YES!!!

Whitebois ARE just another white pussy for BLACK MEN to BREED!!!

View attachment 5132133
#factsisfacts #noughsaid 💯💯💯

I have always been an Heteroflexible Sapiosexual Big Black Cock Bull Daddy even in my younger years. I recognized the femininity in the whitebois who I went to school with and sold weed to and we would smoke and ******* and within a beer or two my Big Black Heavy Cockmeat would be his throat.
I was fucking their girlfriends and making them suck my Cock on the regular. I was 1st introduced to this lifestyle in the 80's in high school by an older Cuckqueen that I did odd jobs for and now as I think about it she always had plans for my young Big Black Heavy Cock 🤔
And now in this New Millennium whitebois and Snowbunnys are coming out of walls to serve a Big Black Cock Bull Daddy.
Big Black Cock Bull Daddys are Kings 🤴🏿 and we basically deserve whatever it is that we want and should be served by anyone who they think deserves the taste of a Big Black Heavy Cock Bull Daddy's dick ball's deep in your throat and pussy. It is what it is and this is the new world of ours and The BNWO is in full effect 💯💯💯

Ps, most whitebois try to play masculine or shy, but after they chill with a Big Black Heavy Cock Bull Daddy's dick ball's deep, this is the usual outcome and this is exactly what I love to do to soft feminine whitebois 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Attachments

• 4461338e-9907-449f-b491-bdd8e7b21e45.png
    4461338e-9907-449f-b491-bdd8e7b21e45.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 137
  • 20230119_150818.jpg
    20230119_150818.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
  • 20230103_173013 (1).mp4
    37.9 MB
  • PhotoGrid_Plus_1673005056468.jpg
    PhotoGrid_Plus_1673005056468.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 7c5b81fa-92fe-4209-9099-543df1e4a9f4.png
    7c5b81fa-92fe-4209-9099-543df1e4a9f4.png
    1 MB · Views: 171
  • 7d02f0ad-f104-441e-9bdc-440aca0db5ba.png
    7d02f0ad-f104-441e-9bdc-440aca0db5ba.png
    1 MB · Views: 171
  • PhotoGrid_Site_1674771600251.mp4
    7.2 MB
  • PhotoGrid_Plus_1666928848521.mp4
    9.3 MB
  • PhotoGrid_Plus_1667838967707.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • 9f6dfe16-cbb0-4ea6-95f8-09561e6f705f.png
    9f6dfe16-cbb0-4ea6-95f8-09561e6f705f.png
    567.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 1b79e2ac-ac85-4b12-8314-b546e4614558.png
    1b79e2ac-ac85-4b12-8314-b546e4614558.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
  • e0eaa3dc-fcc4-41db-85b4-69c8e2b56810.png
    e0eaa3dc-fcc4-41db-85b4-69c8e2b56810.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 144
I have always been an Heteroflexible Sapiosexual Big Black Cock Bull Daddy even in my younger years. I recognized the femininity in the whitebois who I went to school with and sold weed to and we would smoke and ******* and within a beer or two my Big Black Heavy Cockmeat would be his throat.
I was fucking their girlfriends and making them suck my Cock on the regular. I was 1st introduced to this lifestyle in the 80's in high school by an older Cuckqueen that I did odd jobs for and now as I think about it she always had plans for my young Big Black Heavy Cock 🤔
And now in this New Millennium whitebois and Snowbunnys are coming out of walls to serve a Big Black Cock Bull Daddy.
Big Black Cock Bull Daddys are Kings 🤴🏿 and we basically deserve whatever it is that we want and should be served by anyone who they think deserves the taste of a Big Black Heavy Cock Bull Daddy's dick ball's deep in your throat and pussy. It is what it is and this is the new world of ours and The BNWO is in full effect 💯💯💯

Ps, most whitebois try to play masculine or shy, but after they chill with a Big Black Heavy Cock Bull Daddy's dick ball's deep, this is the usual outcome and this is exactly what I love to do to soft feminine whitebois 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
I guess that's how my alabaster ass looked at 18 taking BBC

I wish that was me with that BBCs it would be so awesome

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
Yes Sir! i wholeheartedly & enthusiastically agree (easy, since You were/are, of course intelligent, wise & correct). The first Black God i was blessed to serve/please wasn't even half undressed when it slammed home just HOW inferior whites in general & i in particular are. Since then, i've tried to be "another pussy fir [You & other Black Gods] to breed", be throat-f***ed by and by used HOWEVER Y'All like/want/command". Sadly, even when NOT snowing, my locale is WAY too white. Being used is a rare & precious blessing for me!

The color contrast between BBC and ivory skin is wildly erotic, visually-speaking. Makes for wonderful pics and vids....mmmm ;). Dominance and submission, and the cuckold genre, do overlap, but are also divergent. For me, dominance and submission have less to do with gender and more to do with mental/emotional connections and the interplay between Dom/sub or BBC/mwc. When there is a great pairing, it is an amazing blessing that offers intensity, substance, warmth, kink, and fulfillment. LTR is preferred because, in part, it takes times to learn each other and build history together, so that perfect mix of lovers and friends can be produced.

The mental and emotional come before the physical; it also those aspects that make the physical WAY better, lol. Get to know your partner(s) and there will be satisfaction that far exceeds just the physical. #realtalk #lovingbbcdominant

Back