Blackkings owning whitebois

I'm a gay dude and don't understand the whole sissy, femme or trannie thing. Just a gay dude who was born a dude and will die a dude. Played sports, like my pick up truck and love every genre of music except gangsta rap and head banger/heavy metal.

I'm a gay dude and don't understand the whole sissy, femme or trannie thing. Just a gay dude who was born a dude and will die a dude. Played sports, like my pick up truck and love every genre of music except gangsta rap and head banger/heavy metal.
Great post . I am a regular "DUDE' as you say ...that is probably what my lady loves about me ...she can look at me and share me as a regualr man but knows she owns me as her sissy bitch . To me ....and correct me . Gay means ..turned on by a man , wanting to be with and near a man , caring for him as a partner and everything that goes with it . The sissie , femme , trannie thing for me or us as a couple is submitting to her ....pleasing her - going through the uncomfortableness (dont know if that is a word lol) Losing the ability or permission to her her pussy ---at first I didn't think it would ever be real ... She not olnly doesn't want to fuck me , i dont think I can ?? so being denied as a male ...chastized , and frowned upon pleasing myself as a male has warped my mind , I'm already very sub ... so to get off it is the Butt plug ... The Strapon , the vibe in chastity ...NO More pumping ,and fucking .... and now I've discovered anal orgasms when I am soft , So now I crave something in me . She wants to see me take a Male ...I'm afraid , I've cancelled once already . I've sucked a Bull once . AM I Gay ? I want to submit . But I have no desire to be around a man except for the function of pleasing him , her and hopefully me

Great post . I am a regular "DUDE' as you say ...that is probably what my lady loves about me ...she can look at me and share me as a regualr man but knows she owns me as her sissy bitch . To me ....and correct me . Gay means ..turned on by a man , wanting to be with and near a man , caring for him as a partner and everything that goes with it . The sissie , femme , trannie thing for me or us as a couple is submitting to her ....pleasing her - going through the uncomfortableness (dont know if that is a word lol) Losing the ability or permission to her her pussy ---at first I didn't think it would ever be real ... She not olnly doesn't want to fuck me , i dont think I can ?? so being denied as a male ...chastized , and frowned upon pleasing myself as a male has warped my mind , I'm already very sub ... so to get off it is the Butt plug ... The Strapon , the vibe in chastity ...NO More pumping ,and fucking .... and now I've discovered anal orgasms when I am soft , So now I crave something in me . She wants to see me take a Male ...I'm afraid , I've cancelled once already . I've sucked a Bull once . AM I Gay ? I want to submit . But I have no desire to be around a man except for the function of pleasing him , her and hopefully me
Please tell me you don't wear women's lingerie. Being sexually submissive to a woman is not the same as being a sissy.

Please tell me you don't wear women's lingerie. Being sexually submissive to a woman is not the same as being a sissy.
I guess you are another simpleton . Part of our agreement is that I wear panties and certain times dress , Always for her Bull. I crave her power and control I'd NEVER dress on my own nor have a desire to ... The smile she has on her face is amazing ....sometimes it is more of a control humiliating way that I must endure . I love her to death ...I cannot fuck or please her in that way . It is a wild mental circle if you are too simple then you would never get it and I am not insulting you . I apoligize for my intro

I guess you are another simpleton . Part of our agreement is that I wear panties and certain times dress , Always for her Bull. I crave her power and control I'd NEVER dress on my own nor have a desire to ... The smile she has on her face is amazing ....sometimes it is more of a control humiliating way that I must endure . I love her to death ...I cannot fuck or please her in that way . It is a wild mental circle if you are too simple then you would never get it and I am not insulting you . I apoligize for my intro
You're right. Simply put, I don't get it. I'm more voyeur/wanker and would be cleaner

You're right. Simply put, I don't get it. I'm more voyeur/wanker and would be cleaner
I have to say this . I used to be adamant arguing with guys that kept saying "I want to be cheated on" I was like NO ...You want to be cuckolded ...you want trust and love with your lady while she fucks another ....But then I said to myself Who am I to say what they want . Maybe I don't understand them and that is what they want ???

I have to say this . I used to be adamant arguing with guys that kept saying "I want to be cheated on" I was like NO ...You want to be cuckolded ...you want trust and love with your lady while she fucks another ....But then I said to myself Who am I to say what they want . Maybe I don't understand them and that is what they want ???
Cucked requires communication. I have zero problem with 3 ways, cuckolding or open marriages/relationships. Could even see myself being sexually submissive with her Bull in front of her but as myself, not in drag or even panties.

Cucked requires communication. I have zero problem with 3 ways, cuckolding or open marriages/relationships. Could even see myself being sexually submissive with her Bull in front of her but as myself, not in drag or even panties.
Well at first I thought the panty thing was going to be ." Put this on because I said so" It didn't happen like that . I bought some panties I put them on and she had a huge smile on her face . So 1. I was pleasing her ...and 2. There was an instant power exchange she started to suggest and require it and put me in a position of HER sissy. I was married years ago ... I bought panties experimenting ...I put them on . No reaction .. she wasn't into it . I wasn't a Fem Guy and they went away in drawer. Now that I met my Lady years later this person I love so much is reaching into my inner submissive soul and plans on taking me for a ride

Well at first I thought the panty thing was going to be ." Put this on because I said so" It didn't happen like that . I bought some panties I put them on and she had a huge smile on her face . So 1. I was pleasing her ...and 2. There was an instant power exchange she started to suggest and require it and put me in a position of HER sissy. I was married years ago ... I bought panties experimenting ...I put them on . No reaction .. she wasn't into it . I wasn't a Fem Guy and they went away in drawer. Now that I met my Lady years later this person I love so much is reaching into my inner submissive soul and plans on taking me for a ride
And what a ride it's becoming!! I love the manly side of you in everyday life but so turned on and free in our sexual lifestyle!

That's cool and good for you Sean. I'm happy you feel good about who you are. Some guys feel good about dressing like women, being feminine, being a chic with a dick, while others feel something deeper more than just outward action. Some sissies and trannies don't understand the whole "straight guy" thing and how it involves pick up trucks and sports lol. Many feminized crossdressers are great at sports, some drive trucks. I don't think you necessarily have to understand the whole sissy, femme or tranny thing. Respecting it as those who are such respect you is what matters. Bottom line, we all like cock. That's a nice common ground. 😊

Back