Blackkings owning whitebois

Since my wife cucked and feminized me, I do have to agree that black men and boys are certainly superior sexually to white bois. Before I was cucked and feminized, I had no sexual attraction to cocks, let alone black cocks. However, now, after being fully conditioned to accept black cocks, I cannot image life without black cocks.

I wonder if black cock can make you gay. I'm a straight white guy but recently I've become obsessed with big black cocks!???
I am still an anal virgin but can't stop thinking about Black Cock. So though not actually gay at the moment it is the thought of being fucked by a Black Man which is leading me on the path to become a gay cross dressing sissy. Once I have achieved this and become gay for Black Men only I will endeavor to become a regular and willing Black Cock Slut. :blackheart: :lips::qos:

So I started sucking cock because my gf wanted us to do it together. She thought it was sexy and I was ******* enough to try. But my 1st time sucking black cock was life changing! We didn’t break up right after that, but I knew sucking black cock and making them cum was all I ever wanted to do again. I couldn’t care less about her. Fast forward a few months and I was single and serving every cock I could. It’s been a few years and I haven’t looked back or regretted it! I’m BBC only forever and always!

That’s why I’m always looking for new bbc to please or to talk to other bbc lovers 😘😘😘

I am still an anal virgin but can't stop thinking about Black Cock. So though not actually gay at the moment it is the thought of being fucked by a Black Man which is leading me on the path to become a gay cross dressing sissy. Once I have achieved this and become gay for Black Men only I will endeavor to become a regular and willing Black Cock Slut. :blackheart: :lips::qos:
fucking love that

So I started sucking cock because my gf wanted us to do it together. She thought it was sexy and I was ******* enough to try. But my 1st time sucking black cock was life changing! We didn’t break up right after that, but I knew sucking black cock and making them cum was all I ever wanted to do again. I couldn’t care less about her. Fast forward a few months and I was single and serving every cock I could. It’s been a few years and I haven’t looked back or regretted it! I’m BBC only forever and always!

That’s why I’m always looking for new bbc to please or to talk to other bbc lovers 😘😘😘
so fucking sexy

Back