Blackkings owning whitebois

images
he shoud better lock him- no wanking allowed ;-) ?!

# FACTS!

Really... IMHO, there no such thing as a "white man." Those two words put together don't even really make sense. It is logically incoherent within itself. It is an oxymoron, it's like saying, "gigantic smallness." Whiteness and femininity are nearly synonymous.

View attachment 5132087

Whites are the race of femininity, whiteness itself is inextricably linked with femininity. The complete opposite is true about blackness! Blacks are the race of masculinity, blackness itself is synonymous with masculinity! Consider a bride and groom, and what colors they wear.

View attachment 5132084

We could discuss hormones, genetics, epigenetics, biomorphology, anthropology, and/or culture... but, what you will inevitably discover is... BY ANY AND EVERY CONCEIVABLE METRIC... BLACKS represent the apex of human masculinity, and WHITES represent the apex of human femininity.

View attachment 5132098
View attachment 5132096
View attachment 5132099

Blacks and whites are immortal opposites across the full spectrum of human variance. And, as we ALL KNOW... OPPOSITES ATTRACT... POWERFULLY!!! The MASCULINE and the FEMININE... BLACK and WHITE!!!

View attachment 5132113

The feminine seeks to belong to the masculine, the masculine seeks to own the feminine! That's why there's such a irresistible white desire to be black-owned, and why there are so many eager owners!

The whole white race is fated to be conquered by BLACK COCK, and it's just NOT ENOUGH that ALL white women submit! ALL whitebois MUST submit too!!! ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK MEN... including whitebois... the biggest pussies of all!!!

View attachment 5132124

To directly address the question...

My answer is... YES!!!

Whitebois ARE just another white pussy for BLACK MEN to BREED!!!

View attachment 5132133
🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

The first time we had a bull flip my wife over on top of me. Then he tried to ******* his cock into my mouth. At first I r3sisted. When i grabbed his cock, to push it away, I realized how hard, heavy it was and how thick and big his cock was.. I was amazed and realized how superior he was. I accepted his cock in my mouth and sucked his cock like my wife tells me men like it. Suddenly, he grabbed my head and shoved all nine thick inches down my throat as he came. His cum actually tasted sweet. Then I put his cock in my wife's pussy since he was still hard as a steel pipe. Everytime she squirted I got soaked.When he finally came, he pulled out and had me clean him while his cum was leaking on me from her pussy.

Back