Blackkings owning whitebois

Last night this guy made me wear tiny daisy dukes and a short t-shirt and took me to the local leather bar. He walked me to the pool table room and pulled my shorts down and showed me off to the 15-20 guys standing around. Then he bent me over and pulled out his thick bbc and made me squat and suck him off while other guys circled around. One more black guy came up and pulled his cock out and shoved it in my face. I sucked them both off until someone dropped a glass and we had to move. He got me to the other side of the table and bent me over and started fucking. The crowd moved around to us again. He would pull out and show off my used pussy, teasing that maybe someone else could pound me but then would slide back in and keep me to himself. He eventually bent me over that pool table and fucked me senseless for the guys viewing pleasure. It was a great night.

Attachments

• 977672EA-0FA8-453A-9885-5C845E27585B.jpeg
    977672EA-0FA8-453A-9885-5C845E27585B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
Last night this guy made me wear tiny daisy dukes and a short t-shirt and took me to the local leather bar. He walked me to the pool table room and pulled my shorts down and showed me off to the 15-20 guys standing around. Then he bent me over and pulled out his thick bbc and made me squat and suck him off while other guys circled around. One more black guy came up and pulled his cock out and shoved it in my face. I sucked them both off until someone dropped a glass and we had to move. He got me to the other side of the table and bent me over and started fucking. The crowd moved around to us again. He would pull out and show off my used pussy, teasing that maybe someone else could pound me but then would slide back in and keep me to himself. He eventually bent me over that pool table and fucked me senseless for the guys viewing pleasure. It was a great night.
Very hot! Nothing better than being watched!

# FACTS!

Really... IMHO, there no such thing as a "white man." Those two words put together don't even really make sense. It is logically incoherent within itself. It is an oxymoron, it's like saying, "gigantic smallness." Whiteness and femininity are nearly synonymous.

View attachment 5132087

Whites are the race of femininity, whiteness itself is inextricably linked with femininity. The complete opposite is true about blackness! Blacks are the race of masculinity, blackness itself is synonymous with masculinity! Consider a bride and groom, and what colors they wear.

View attachment 5132084

We could discuss hormones, genetics, epigenetics, biomorphology, anthropology, and/or culture... but, what you will inevitably discover is... BY ANY AND EVERY CONCEIVABLE METRIC... BLACKS represent the apex of human masculinity, and WHITES represent the apex of human femininity.

View attachment 5132098
View attachment 5132096
View attachment 5132099

Blacks and whites are immortal opposites across the full spectrum of human variance. And, as we ALL KNOW... OPPOSITES ATTRACT... POWERFULLY!!! The MASCULINE and the FEMININE... BLACK and WHITE!!!

View attachment 5132113

The feminine seeks to belong to the masculine, the masculine seeks to own the feminine! That's why there's such a irresistible white desire to be black-owned, and why there are so many eager owners!

The whole white race is fated to be conquered by BLACK COCK, and it's just NOT ENOUGH that ALL white women submit! ALL whitebois MUST submit too!!! ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK MEN... including whitebois... the biggest pussies of all!!!

View attachment 5132124

To directly address the question...

My answer is... YES!!!

Whitebois ARE just another white pussy for BLACK MEN to BREED!!!

View attachment 5132133
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

Back