Blackkings owning whitebois

It would be great if there could be meetings of us at a place like Fantasyland Adult Theatre..there are rooms for privacy. A place for true dominant Black Bulls could come to feminize white men. Schedule a time. Femboys could all meet in a room...and the Bulls could have their choice of us.
I would love to participate in that. LMK where and when pleaSe. let’s do it.

Questions:
1.how did u first end up sucking black cock?
17 years old, living on my aunt's small farm in Wisconsin. Came to Chicago to find a summer job. I was walking on South State Street looking for a small hardware store that had advertised for help, when a 53-year-old very black man accosted me on the street, patting my prominent Levi-clad bubble butt, and asking me if I'd like to go to a party his niece was having that afternoon. After a bit of chat, I agreed, and we took a bus deeper into the South Side to his apartment. He told me his niece really liked white boys and would love me. I was about 5-4 then, 135 pounds, long, curly brown hair and a fat bubble butt that I was teased about by other guys in school. I was a dedicated heterosexual...I thought.

The black man introduced himself as Eddie, and when we got into his apartment, he told me to sit down, that his niece Janey would be there soon, and to wait for her while he used the bathroom. When Eddie emerged from the bathroom he was wearing only a white Tshirt that stopped at his pelvis and his thick, uncut, coal black cock was dangling below the T. He walked slowly toward me, his cock swaying from side to side. When he got to me, he put one hand on my head and the other on my shoulder, and gently moved me from the chair to my knees on the floor. I automatically reached for his cock with my hand, but Eddie slapped my hand away and guided his big black cock into my mouth. I had never seen a cock anywhere close to that size, and had never had the urge to suck a cock. but it was like his cock was a magnet and my lips and tongue were iron, and I soon found myself with a mouthful of cock that was blocking my throat. Eddie spent the rest of that date teaching me how to suck his cock, lick his balls and rim his asshole, with very verbal instructions. I was the only guest at Eddie's "party".
2. How did it feel?
I fell in love with Eddie's huge black cock as I learned how to please him. The full feeling as I sucked on it was unbelievable, and I got extremely hot when he fucked my face. His cock was too fat for my throat, but the head, with its hood slid back would fit and it felt fantastic. I didn't want it to leave. And when he finally came, I nearly did as well. His cum tasted great, warm and slightly salty, and the throbbing of his cock while he orgasmed drove me WILD!
3. If you did it again.. why?
Of course, every chance I got. I ended up spending the summer with Eddie and I never tired of sucking his cock.
4. How would u describe e yourself?
I am addicted to cock, bisexual, totally submissive to dominant males, especially black males.
5.have you taken black cock in the ass? If so, why? Did u enjoy it?
Eddie fucked me the second night I was with him. He started out making love to me, kissing me, pinching my nipples, sucking my little white cock, then fingering my asshole. When he had me smoking hot, he put me on my back, spread my long legs, lubed me and his big black cock and entered my anus, stretching my sphincter painfully. But he was gentle, and eased in until I was able to take his full length - about nine inches hard, and after a couple minutes the pain was gone. Eddie laid on me, his full weight, skin-to-skin, and he kissed me, French, with his long tongue nearly hitting my throat. He had me pinned, totally controlled, and when he started longdicking me I went crazy. I was in loved, not with Eddie, but with his magnificent cock.

If I use your answers I’ll thank u in the story when it is Done.

Last edited:
Questions:
17 years old, living on my aunt's small farm in Wisconsin. Came to Chicago to find a summer job. I was walking on South State Street looking for a small hardware store that had advertised for help, when a 53-year-old very black man accosted me on the street, patting my prominent Levi-clad bubble butt, and asking me if I'd like to go to a party his niece was having that afternoon. After a bit of chat, I agreed, and we took a bus deeper into the South Side to his apartment. He told me his niece really liked white boys and would love me. I was about 5-4 then, 135 pounds, long, curly brown hair and a fat bubble butt that I was teased about by other guys in school. I was a dedicated heterosexual...I thought.

The black man introduced himself as Eddie, and when we got into his apartment, he told me to sit down, that his niece Janey would be there soon, and to wait for her while he used the bathroom. When Eddie emerged from the bathroom he was wearing only a white Tshirt that stopped at his pelvis and his thick, uncut, coal black cock was dangling below the T. He walked slowly toward me, his cock swaying from side to side. When he got to me, he put one hand on my head and the other on my shoulder, and gently moved me from the chair to my knees on the floor. I automatically reached for his cock with my hand, but Eddie slapped my hand away and guided his big black cock into my mouth. I had never seen a cock anywhere close to that size, and had never had the urge to suck a cock. but it was like his cock was a magnet and my lips and tongue were iron, and I soon found myself with a mouthful of cock that was blocking my throat. Eddie spent the rest of that date teaching me how to suck his cock, lick his balls and rim his asshole, with very verbal instructions. I was the only guest at Eddie's "party".
2. How did it feel?
I fell in love with Eddie's huge black cock as I learned how to please him. The full feeling as I sucked on it was unbelievable, and I got extremely hot when he fucked my face. His cock was too fat for my throat, but the head, with its hood slid back would fit and it felt fantastic. I didn't want it to leave. And when he finally came, I nearly did as well. His cum tasted great, warm and slightly salty, and the throbbing of his cock while he orgasmed drove me WILD!
Of course, every chance I got. I ended up spending the summer with Eddie and I never tired of sucking his cock.
I am addicted to cock, bisexual, totally submissive to dominant males, especially black males.
Eddie fucked me the second night I was with him. He started out making love to me, kissing me, pinching my nipples, sucking my little white cock, then fingering my asshole. When he had me smoking hot, he put me on my back, spread my long legs, lubed me and his big black cock and entered my anus, stretching my sphincter painfully. But he was gentle, and eased in until I was able to take his full length - about nine inches hard, and after a couple minutes the pain was gone. Eddie laid on me, his full weight, skin-to-skin, and he kissed me, French, with his long tongue nearly hitting my throat. He had me pinned, totally controlled, and when he started longdicking me I went crazy. I was in loved, not with Eddie, but with his magnificent cock.

Mine started with weed and wide eyes, as well, but he was an older teen rather than a mature grown man. Also told me I had a nicer ass than my sister who I knew he had fucked. That comment alone made my pecker hard as a rock.

Questions:

2. How did it feel?

wow thanks, great experience, would love to have had a black bull like that.

Back