Blackkings owning whitebois

I read an article , the main premise was that, once black sperm (cum) enters a white man, there is a chemical change that occurs, and becomes more feminine ....I'm looking for this article, any help?
I’ve read some on here saying stuff like this. Are you talking about something scientific or sexual fantasy stuff.

I read an article , the main premise was that, once black sperm (cum) enters a white man, there is a chemical change that occurs, and becomes more feminine ....I'm looking for this article, any help?
I don't believe that actually happens but mentally once a white boi is filled with a black man seed, I believe they do feel more feminine and of course submissive. For those gays that aren't into being feminine, I believe they would mentally become more submissive.

I also read article in here somewhere it was explained well if it isn't true it sure makes me feel more feminine especially to walk around with sperm leaking into my pantyhose 😍

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
It would be great if there could be meetings of us at a place like Fantasyland Adult Theatre..there are rooms for privacy. A place for true dominant Black Bulls could come to feminize white men. Schedule a time. Femboys could all meet in a room...and the Bulls could have their choice of us.

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
i know you are right i grew up watching my mom submitting to her black lover and at an early age an older teenage showed me first hand how is was superior to me and just how inferior i was

Back