Blackkings owning whitebois

Drew has sucked many of my partners but my fantasy is to see him fully submit and be taken anally

I was newish in a school in the 80’s. A black guy I barely knew just discreetly handed me a book one day and said read this. It was one of those adult paperback books that was around back then. So I took it home and read it. One of the characters was a mom visiting the military school her ******* was in. There was a Sargent who was a black man with a 10” cock that fucked most of them moms at some point. I was so intrigued with this character that the images the writer created have been with me since. That classmate planted a seed way back when.
Did you ever talk to him about it and ask him why he gave it to you?

Did you ever talk to him about it and ask him why he gave it to you?
No I didn’t. I wasn’t in a place to consider if there was a bigger intent on his part in giving that particular one to me. It wasn’t until later in life that I began to wonder about that. I just knew, at the time, I got off dozens of times reading that little book.

Last edited:
No I didn’t. I wasn’t in a place to consider if there was a bigger intent on his part n giving that particular one to me. It wasn’t until later in life that I began to wonder about that. I just knew, at the time, I got off dozens of times reading that little book.
I hear you, there have been some defining moments in my life where I wasn’t sure about my sexuality either that could have led to some amazing experiences. If I only knew then what I know now right?

Slow your role Punjab! Make no mistake white people aren’t flocking to your country by the millions like your people have flocked to ours! There’s a reason and that is because your country is still a few hundreds years behind ours. This country was built by hard working black and white people. In the pecking order while we consider blacks to be superior, you’re somewhere near the bottom! Check yourself next time!
Im not talking about history or countries. I’m saying overall most white people aren’t on my level genetically. I’m a physical specimen. Most “punjabs” aren’t physically as imposing as I am. It’s just a fact
It also doesn’t take a genius to see blacks are superior physically to whites. I’m an outlier. Go back to my post and specifically read the part where I said I think white people are inferior to me. I’m not talking intellectually or any other attributes. I’m talking physically

Im not talking about history or countries. I’m saying overall most white people aren’t on my level genetically. I’m a physical specimen. Most “punjabs” aren’t physically as imposing as I am. It’s just a fact
It also doesn’t take a genius to see blacks are superior physically to whites. I’m an outlier. Go back to my post and specifically read the part where I said I think white people are inferior to me. I’m not talking intellectually or any other attributes. I’m talking physically
This is hilarious. JoS and Xerces wannabe arguing who's "second best" to a ridiculous stereotype. This site is overflowing with rules, rather than exceptions.

This is hilarious. JoS and Xerces wannabe arguing who's "second best" to a ridiculous stereotype. This site is overflowing with rules, rather than exceptions.
It’s funny you say this because all the “Jack of spades” still try to get me to top them. I wonder why?

All I stated was white is physically inferior to blacks. If you want to throw “punjabs” in that mix I agree with you. I don’t disagree. My preference is black but not all black guys. If I feel masculine around you chances are I’m not interested.

You’d be surprised how many “straight black tops” want me to top them too.

You want to make it a country to country thing as if whites are superior. Physically no. Exceptions will never make the rule

It’s funny you say this because all the “Jack of spades” still try to get me to top them. I wonder why?

All I stated was white is physically inferior to blacks. If you want to throw “punjabs” in that mix I agree with you. I don’t disagree. My preference is black but not all black guys. If I feel masculine around you chances are I’m not interested.

You’d be surprised how many “straight black tops” want me to top them too.

You want to make it a country to country thing as if whites are superior. Physically no. Exceptions will never make the rule
I'm not surprised in the least that black dudes wanted your dick in their ass. DL isn't just an airline. Lol

Back