Blackkings owning whitebois

They are inferior. There are exceptions to every rule. I’m middle eastern and I feel like they’re inferior to me and personally I don’t get turned on by white men. I’m black only because it’s so obvious what the superior race is ♠️♠️♠️
Nebuchadnezzar II ain't walking through that door. Whites so inferior but millions of Nebu's descendants walked through thousands of miles of desert and took whatever raft they could find to get to his continent. Notice no whites are emigrating en masse to the middle least. Just take this site for what it is. Great jo material.

They are inferior. There are exceptions to every rule. I’m middle eastern and I feel like they’re inferior to me and personally I don’t get turned on by white men. I’m black only because it’s so obvious what the superior race is ♠️♠️♠️
Slow your role Punjab! Make no mistake white people aren’t flocking to your country by the millions like your people have flocked to ours! There’s a reason and that is because your country is still a few hundreds years behind ours. This country was built by hard working black and white people. In the pecking order while we consider blacks to be superior, you’re somewhere near the bottom! Check yourself next time!

Slow your role Punjab! Make no mistake white people aren’t flocking to your country by the millions like your people have flocked to ours! There’s a reason and that is because your country is still a few hundreds years behind ours. This country was built by hard working black and white people. In the pecking order while we consider blacks to be superior, you’re somewhere near the bottom! Check yourself next time!
@JoSAustin...speak for yourself with that superior b.s. This is just for kicks. No such thing as a superior race.

63435304_013_9e70.jpg

Back