Blackkings owning whitebois

I feel so fragile. I feel like I surrender her when I see her she cock.
That’s a good thing. Go with your gut. It took me years til I found the courage to bottom. As long as you go slow, use buttplugs and lots of lube, you’re fine. It’s not as bad it seems. I think part of it is the stigma and homophobic nature of our society. Once you let go of those expectations, it all changes

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
I couldn’t agree more. I am pussy free and have dedicated myself to serving Black Kings. I have voluntarily live in chastity to ensure that I will be pussy free for life.

Attachments

• F29AF7A3-5AC8-406E-8BA8-02B5A6FD1163.jpeg
    F29AF7A3-5AC8-406E-8BA8-02B5A6FD1163.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 70
  • AFC7D9C5-89A1-44AE-988B-32D00BFCCE1C.jpeg
    AFC7D9C5-89A1-44AE-988B-32D00BFCCE1C.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 71
I couldn’t agree more. I am pussy free and have dedicated myself to serving Black Kings. I have voluntarily live in chastity to ensure that I will be pussy free for life.
It is best for us to stay extremely horny with no masturbastion. We will be more obedient and serve better. My ass is naked most of thre time so if my Master wants it he can get it quiclkly. Thats when I get my nut too! If we are out & around he knows I am commando so he can get a quickkie in public.

Back