Blackkings owning whitebois

I became a super fan of that show after I wore a Game of Thrones shirt to a someone else’s Galveston beach company retreat and all the white women were so intrigued by it asking if I read the book and whatnot. The fact that I didn’t read the book made them want to ******* and discuss the show with me. Totally could have banged a bbw Game of Thrones fan that night.
That was the second time that show was good to me, first time was when I first moved into my new house, season one of Game of Thrones on BluRay kept me sane.

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
I think your thought on this is inspirational and I completely agree. Even though I'm bi and like girls, nothing turns me on more than to submit to the power and pleasure of a Black man. I feel so accomplished feel him pull out of me and feeling his huge load of cum slowly leaking from my well used hole. Just knowing I gave him that much pleasure makes me so happy.

I think your thought on this is inspirational and I completely agree. Even though I'm bi and like girls, nothing turns me on more than to submit to the power and pleasure of a Black man. I feel so accomplished feel him pull out of me and feeling his huge load of cum slowly leaking from my well used hole. Just knowing I gave him that much pleasure makes me so happy.
I agree..well said..my pleasure came from giving him pleasure 😘

I feel the same way. Feeling a big cock slide into my boi pussy is one of the greatest feelings

Attachments

• 20220831_195010.jpg
    20220831_195010.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220831_195141.jpg
    20220831_195141.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 16
I am ready to serve my wife's black lovers. I know my place, I know that the black alpha men and their big strong sexy bodies and penises are much better and superior over my sissy body.
I politely put on my wife's underwear so that My BBC master can fuck her whenever he wants. I respect BBC very much and dutifully kneel in their presence to indicate their superiority.View attachment 5376664View attachment 5376666
Good gurl

images

Back