Blackkings owning whitebois

tumblr_oww9hshZdL1stoes5o3_540.gif

Sometimes things happen unexpectedly that change us forever. My wife had been married before and I knew I was not giving her what she needed in bed. But I did not expect what she did to me. We have a black friend who I knew had fucked her and we were just having a ******* at a local bar. I remember feeling his hand on my knee and thought nothing of it. He got closer & moved it higher on my theigh. He looked and me & said I want you. I was stunned. His hand was now in my crotch feeling my balls & my hard dick. Then he said, Jinny wants me to show you what great sex is! I was stunned! My wife knew he was seducing me. I was totally straight & never ever had bi sex before! He had me extremely aroused & said lets go. I went with him to his apt and let him undress me. He got undressed & was teasing me with his big cock. I spent the night with him and found a whole new life. Jinny knew it was what I needed and set it all up.
Great story

I became a super fan of that show after I wore a Game of Thrones shirt to a someone else’s Galveston beach company retreat and all the white women were so intrigued by it asking if I read the book and whatnot. The fact that I didn’t read the book made them want to ******* and discuss the show with me. Totally could have banged a bbw Game of Thrones fan that night.

Back