Blackkings owning whitebois

🤣

images

Ive been with a few black guys . I'll tell you, this one black guy was the best time I ever had. Peeriod.
We met in the afternoon at a pretty nice hotel close to Disneyland. He was really cool, very smooth, romantic even. He came 6 times in less than a dayHe was doing me doggy and he had my ass so stretched, and he came and then he pulled my head back by my hair , back to him and he whispered in my ear "Pretty Girl"and kept fucking me. Never stopped, his cock never went limp, and he fucked me harder until He came again. It was surreal. he was fucking me in his own cum and we loved it. we left the room around noon next day. I love brown cocks, white cocks, black cocks.But It was a giant thick Black cock that gave me the best sexual experience I've ever had. And I've had my share.

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
You are very correct sir. I had this feeling to a point growing up. But even more as I got older. Once I was with a black man I knew for sure nature meant for black men to be in control over all other races. From there natural athletic build and amazing cocks to there dominate confident personalities. Is that you in picture? Very hott

Back