Blacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is a white wife officially blacked? The first time she has sex or the first time she takes a load inside her pussy.
The first time she has been tapped by a black cock. In many ways, she is no longer a virgin in that she will never be the same again and she will always remember her first time. Those are my real life observations including those of my wife.

When is a white wife officially blacked? The first time she has sex or the first time she takes a load inside her pussy.
The first time she gets fucked by black cock and it drives her crazy. She'll be a BBC addict, wanting it more and more. Thinking of nothing but black cock deep inside her always and I'm more than happy to fill her cravings!

Neither. Sex could be anything. i remember my ex GF throating a Black man's dick in my presence while both of us, she and i, were fondling her clit. She cummed from that but not much differently than from any other clit-fondling before. ImO that was not the day she was "officially blacked". ;) - That day would only come much later, as we both didn't know back then. But also the time it actually happened that Black man would not unload inside her vag. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back