Blackcucky

That's me!... All 6'5 225lbs of creampie eating black man. I am put in our bedroom closet where I am allowed to peep at my black wife and her lover!... All my story's are true. My wife is sexy Azz fuck and loves the attention of dominant African bulls!... It turns me on Sooo much to watch her get fucked all night... If she makes her bull wear a condom? This is my delicious breakfast which she makes me beg for!... I've got a lot to share being a black man...

That's me!... All 6'5 225lbs of creampie eating black man. I am put in our bedroom closet where I am allowed to peep at my black wife and her lover!... All my story's are true. My wife is sexy Azz fuck and loves the attention of dominant African bulls!... It turns me on Sooo much to watch her get fucked all night... If she makes her bull wear a condom? This is my delicious breakfast which she makes me beg for!... I've got a lot to share being a black man...
Wish I could hook up with you 2!

Sorry, NOT convinced....too bloody Anglo in writing style. If, this is a Blackman then, I am the GrandCyclops of the KKK...NEXT!!!!!

There are gay black guys bro, look at Jussie Smollett? :unsure: Cucks I never seen any but who knows?

Affirmative but, participating in the LIFESTYLE with women and reinforcing a sexual dominant masculinity....well, we Canadian Blacks still retain some of that West Indian energy passed down from Back-home. The American chaps...well, that's another story...lol

Affirmative but, participating in the LIFESTYLE with women and reinforcing a sexual dominant masculinity....well, we Canadian Blacks still retain some of that West Indian energy passed down from Back-home. The American chaps...well, that's another story...lol
True there is J-FLAG though but there is no way in Hell they could ever have a gay pride parade going through downtown Kingston, Jamaica or it would be a river of *******. On the other hand though the Hedonism resorts can go on in Negril as it is business and they protect wealthy gay tourists bringing in loads of US dollars to have their way with their fuck and forget vacations.

Back