Black superiority in Italy and Europe?

True about endowed but i mean superiority as interior *******. African people is in needing so they wants to survives more then we want to live

I think you need a new brain cunt. Black Africans are what again? superior in what? lol are you assholes in this forum lost your brains? or has something cracked in your brains?

If Black Africans were so superior they wouldn't be still as a private society.

The last time Zimbabwe kicked out the white population they quickly ran out of food for months and their own farmers didnt know squat on how to do agriculture! South Africa faces the same fate as Zimbabwe.
https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/...s-*******-prices-soar-in-crisis-hit-zimbabwe/ < Do read cunts.

The only thing that is changing in Europe is the rise of Nationalism and more Nationalism will rise.

Chico maybe you have to much paper toilet in your brain, look the type of forum then reply. We all know very well what is happening, we are talking about sex not politic. You ghost of forum, trolls without identity, raiders of other words who want to tell us how much you are informed, i got a new "you need a life outside web"

Very true.Mist places were white ppl have left the country went backwards.Ethiopia is a other one as is Egypt Used to be many Europeans there in middle of 20th century,now look at these places.

Black is no more superior than green,blue or any other colour.Unless you are referring to racial politics in which Nuremburg brought the consequences down on the last group who tried it.

Back