BLACK REPERATION PAYMENT

As a blackking over the white race i believe i have the control to a lavish lifestyle by the white""man's"" wallet. It is my right for whites to serve me as i train them into slavery into the BNWO as a blessing in return
Get off your lazy ass get an education , a legal job earn the money for the lifestyle that you want. Nobody is going to hand you whatever you want . You are not a king black or other wise. Just because one is black does not mean that one is entitled to be given anything. Yes slavery was wrong , however unless you can prove that you was a slave you have no valid reason for payment from the white mans "wallett". You are just another lazy fool that wants something for nothing.

Get off your lazy ass get an education , a legal job earn the money for the lifestyle that you want. Nobody is going to hand you whatever you want . You are not a king black or other wise. Just because one is black does not mean that one is entitled to be given anything. Yes slavery was wrong , however unless you can prove that you was a slave you have no valid reason for payment from the white mans "wallett". You are just another lazy fool that wants something for nothing.
A plant where I used to work we had a gentleman who felt he deserved to be given every thing. So they gave him a DNA test figured out where his ancestors were from and bought him a one way trip home. He was not happy.

Man, this is utter nonsense. Anyone subjecting themselves to this deserves to have their money taken. Why would you put yourself beneath anyone else? Also, this nonsense about reparation is bullshit. The only form of reparation you need to do is not repeat what was done in the past. But, hey anyone feeling generous, let me pm you my Zelle information and you can send me some loot. Get a fucking grip people. Anyone who feels the need to come at me with calling me a sellout or whatever derogatory remark you want to hurl, save it.

As a blackking over the white race i believe i have the control to a lavish lifestyle by the white""man's"" wallet. It is my right for whites to serve me as i train them into slavery into the BNWO as a blessing in return
Love it and agree fully

Sorry, not sharing my wallet. It’s dog eat dog out here and the BNWO stuff is laughable. But hey if you can find some guys that are into it, more power to you i guess. The world is full of all kinds of unbelievable scenarios.

I agree, there is defiantly some truth to that.

Back