BLACK REPERATION PAYMENT

As a blackking over the white race i believe i have the control to a lavish lifestyle by the white""man's"" wallet. It is my right for whites to serve me as i train them into slavery into the BNWO as a blessing in return
I agree. We serve black men often.

Attachments

• received_262642852026949.jpeg
    received_262642852026949.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 70
  • received_288842509255288.jpeg
    received_288842509255288.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 78
Books by Allan Aldis described the enslavement of whites by Africans during the Barbary slave period. Some free books may be found on the web. Books by Gordon Kerr describe a world in the near future where whites are enslaved by Africans. Some of these books are available at https://black-delights.blogspot.com/2007/09/yes-sir.html. The free web site www.storiesonline.net has stories where white teen age girls pay their reparations for slavery by voluntarily whoring themselves out with black pimps. Just search for black pimp

As a blackking over the white race i believe i have the control to a lavish lifestyle by the white""man's"" wallet. It is my right for whites to serve me as i train them into slavery into the BNWO as a blessing in return
If you drill a hottie for me and record it, I will gladly give you some money to get a copy. :) My dick doesnt work, but yours does! 🙏

Back