'BLACK OWNED'

We became black owned so fast! I never saw it coming. My wife was at her desk at work when her black boss came up behind her during lunch hour, put both hands on her boobs & put his tongue in her ear. She keaned back & he giot his hand into her pants & fingers into her opussy. She was a goner that fast. He fucked her on her desk and she then sucked his cock. He said I'm coming to your house tonight,. She said but my husbnd will be home He said no problem, he's finished.
He arrived about 6 ish & my wife had told me what happened and that he was coming . When he walked in I started to say hello when I felt the knee hit me in the groin and I went down in pain holding myself. He kicked my legs apart and kicked my balls so hard I almost through up. He looked at me & said your wife's pussy belongs to me, understand? I whipered a yes. He said say it out loud. I said my wifes pussy belongs to you. He said louder! I felt the kick to my balls so hard I yelled, my wifes pussy belongs to yiu. My wife had been standing there the whole time. He then pulled my pants off, pulled me up into a chair and tied me to it with a rope he brought. He then ****** nhis cock into my mouth. He was fucking my face until I felt his load filling my mouth. He slapped my face with it and got cum all over me. Then he called my wife over and she started sucking his cock while I was watching and crying.

He took pictures & said tomorroe I want you to go to HR & arrange to have your pay checks sent to this address & he handed me the note. He said your wife's pay is already going there! That fast! One 8 or 9 hours and we were black owned with no escape. Been that way now for 3 years! I get zero sex, not allowed to masturbate and my wife is black fucked by her boss and his friends. It is what it is and we are required to recruit other couples for him. We have gotten 3 couples so far. He is a millionaire at our expense. Not one thing we can do about it!

Back when I lived in Inglewood, California, I flatted in a house with two black men.

After, four months of living with them, I effectively became their sex slave, with them fucking me whenever they wanted, having me be nude in the house whenever it's just the three of us and me cooking and cleaning for them nude.

In fact, sometimes when they're having breakfast (which I cooked for them), they'd have me go under the dining room table and suck on them while they ate, or if they were in the living room watching TV, they'd have me suck or ride them if their cocks were particularly hard at the time.

So yes, basically I've been black owned before.
I bet it was the best living situation you ever had. i used to serve 2 kings off of LaBrea & Manchester. heaven!

Back when I lived in Inglewood, California, I flatted in a house with two black men.

After, four months of living with them, I effectively became their sex slave, with them fucking me whenever they wanted, having me be nude in the house whenever it's just the three of us and me cooking and cleaning for them nude.

In fact, sometimes when they're having breakfast (which I cooked for them), they'd have me go under the dining room table and suck on them while they ate, or if they were in the living room watching TV, they'd have me suck or ride them if their cocks were particularly hard at the time.

So yes, basically I've been black owned before.
@LunaF1994 You are truly a dream woman for a man like me. What a wonderful time in your life that must have been 🥰

Back