'BLACK OWNED'

in a nutshell, yes :) in this area, it seems so easy to discuss with my friends. 2 of my friends were single (divorced), 2 were married and i/my Owners required hubbie's knowledge and the last one of my friends was actually the mom of one of my dau's classmates who she recruited first. The other 2 of my dau's recruits were classmates of hers and even easier to convince to "try it"
I love you!

For us it means
1.) my Bull comes first in the hierarchy, no questions
2.) He likes me to be open and promiscuous with other black men, within reason, but I don't swing with white guys (even 'alpha' ones)
3.) General recognition of black supremacy
Hello I’m cuckold locked up in my chastity cage for my mistress. I would love for a big black bull to take me like a girl and when you are getting a blowjob I just love to see that big black cock getting hard I look over to mistress but she wants me to go down on her beautiful pussy I lick her and I find her clit I just suck on it she loves for to do that. Then I feel like I’m just a submissive little sissy slut that gets to see my mistress be a beautiful sexy mistress ready to watch our BBC to watch him just makes me feel jealous. I love to be in close so I just might be able to to have him cum and fill her pussy full of cum . I was good sissy ready to clean my Mistress pussy of cum I just love to feel like I’m turning more feminine. I had to just go down on my bull and lick every drop of cum I was in heaven.

Wife was owned by several black BDSM masters. When she left the house to meet with them she left her home life behind. Said from the moment she pulled out of the driveway and until she got home she never thought about me or our life together. To be sure, she did plenty of thinking about her other life when she was home. Being a housewife she masterbated and played with her toys almost every day. But once she was away she had to separate from her home life completely. Said she wouldn't have been able to handle what they did with her.

My guess is that if they are talking about it, then they are very curious.... if they are curious, then if the opportunity presents itself, then that are DOING IT!. That's what my dau and I are seeing. I'm 38 and the women my age or older need to feel comfortable. Girls my dau's age seem very willing, right from the start, because they are very curious.
How old is your *******?

I’ve introduced 5 females so far, not including my dau. She has recruited an additional 3. It seems much easier around the Wash DC area than I would have imagined. Some are very curious, others have white-quilt. Some want better sex, others want taboo sex.
I am VERY enthusiastic, as this experience has changed my life for the better. As far as being an effective advocate, I’m doing my best, which is what my Owners always expect from me.
thank you.
Greetings from Poland! Here is Kasia..I and my husband have been Black owned for over 3 years now. When I was reading your messages in this thread it looked as I was reading about me and my husband. We are totally Black owned and enslaved. But the most important is the state of mind. When we submit fully and agree with that fully then...maybe it will sound weird...we feel freedom we have never felt before! It is the best that happened to us during our life. Kisses from Poland 💋 Kasia the wife and the slave

This would so never happen in any blk guy relationship I would have. The financial well being of my family is way more important than me getting off once in a while. I'd rather go with no sex the rest of my life than sacrifice that. I know I continue to be a bitch, but sometimes these "guidelines" just go where they should not.

Besides, I would not want a guy who did not have it together financially anyway. It shows a lack of control and bad decision making for the most part.

A true Alpha seeking ownership will also be an Alpha mentally, physically and FINANCIALLY. If he or she aren't, then how in the hell can the Dominant own another?

I’ve introduced 5 females so far, not including my dau. She has recruited an additional 3. It seems much easier around the Wash DC area than I would have imagined. Some are very curious, others have white-quilt. Some want better sex, others want taboo sex.
I am VERY enthusiastic, as this experience has changed my life for the better. As far as being an effective advocate, I’m doing my best, which is what my Owners always expect from me.
thank you.
Did you participate with your dau?

Greetings from Poland! Here is Kasia..I and my husband have been Black owned for over 3 years now. When I was reading your messages in this thread it looked as I was reading about me and my husband. We are totally Black owned and enslaved. But the most important is the state of mind. When we submit fully and agree with that fully then...maybe it will sound weird...we feel freedom we have never felt before! It is the best that happened to us during our life. Kisses from Poland 💋 Kasia the wife and the slave
Hi Kasia,
That is what happened to me and then my *******.
we found that when we surrendered our bodies, we ended up surrendering our minds, hearts and souls as well. We have given up responsibility for our thoughts and our orgasms, focusing on only doing the best that we could to please our Owners. The feeling of surrendering totally is very liberating!

in a nutshell, yes :) in this area, it seems so easy to discuss with my friends. 2 of my friends were single (divorced), 2 were married and i/my Owners required hubbie's knowledge and the last one of my friends was actually the mom of one of my dau's classmates who she recruited first. The other 2 of my dau's recruits were classmates of hers and even easier to convince to "try it"
I’m available

Attachments

• C6919758-0F25-4C1F-91A8-361908D3494D.jpeg
    C6919758-0F25-4C1F-91A8-361908D3494D.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 20
Back