'BLACK OWNED'

A lot of memes and talk or stories refer to the Black Bull or Master “owning” the white married pussy. Let us understand what this means. First of all, “Owning the pussy” is not something the man takes! It is given. It is a gift. The woman (or her husband), gives the married pussy to the Bull or Master for his pleasure.

Having been given this, it comes with a responsibility. If the Bull or Master wants to continue to enjoy this gift, he needs to respect the gift and whilst enjoying it, he needs to also ensure the woman gets her pleasure from how he uses it. If he gets this right, she will willingly give it to him again and again.

In ongoing relationships with her lover, it is not uncommon for an agreement to form between them, that when she is in the presence of her lover, ownership is automatically transferred. Some women or couples enjoy making a show of giving the wife to her lover. Maybe the husband gives her away, or the Bull or Master collars her or puts a piece of jewellery on her to denote him taking ownership.

The difference between agreeing to have sex, and the desire to be owned by her lover, is very different. The desire for ownership is a kin to becoming submissive. She wants him to enjoy discovering what he likes about her pussy. She wants him to no longer let her take the lead, but rather treat her as his own woman, as though it was a temporary marriage and that no longer need permission to have satisfaction from each other.

Black owned means submitting to your owner's commands, not choosing what to follow. My husband understands that he has to submit to if my DOM requires it. He has learned to do so willingly. Now he opens his mouth for black dick too.
You are a wonderful woman and your husband a Very lucky man 🥰

I can assure that it happened and continues to happen to me.
I am a 38yr old single mom. 11 months ago, I met a wonderful Black Couple. After an amazing 3-day weekend of many “firsts” for me, I pledged my loyalty to Them both.
They Both own me mentally, physically, emotionally and financially, if They so desire. They do not need any financial assistance from me, yet I offered to sell my home and give Them the monitory proeeds. Instead, They require me to utilize my townhouse to recruit other white females and offer recruits to Them. It is my pleasure. They have redecorated my entire home with Black art and a strong sexually-themed decor. The basement now resembles a dungeon. Former Vanilla friends either accept me and my new Owners, submit to Them as well or move on.
Yes, it really does happen, at least to me.
Oh wow! I would love to know you, its a shame you are in the US but I hope we can chat a little. Please message me 🙏

it was on my mind
i figured there wouldnt be anyone i know other that would see me
i was really mad when it got cancelled
Maybe you can get to go soon then. Or perhaps just any town a bit away where you can secretly get on your knees for a Black man/men…?

I think that many cuckold relationships started as simple as just having sex and then evolved to a state of "ownership". The wife "belongs" to her bull to use her pussy as he likes for his pleasure.
Yes that's how it happened to us. It grew over time. It more from our bull completely pushing her past her limits everytime, thingsshe didnt even know were possible. Once we realized hes consistent in making her lose her mind sexually my gf decides her pussy "belongs" to him! He earned it, worked it, and made her feel things no one else has ever been able to do. It got to the point my gf was soaking wet just by the thought of him. I brought it to her attention and she agreed, hes on her mind constantly and does things to her no one else has. We. Oth looked at each other, laughed but we knew what that meant and the was nothing I could do about it. Sexually she was his in any way he wanted. She even wanted to have a threesome with him with other women (which she told me she would never do), sent him nudes on demand, and even rim him. We texted him later that week to admit it to him. Best decision we've made

Back