Black Nigeria Master for White subs slave cunt

Dear Master,
I am rich older slave that needs serious humiliation, pain and to be used and abused as full toilet slave. Could you be the cruel and sadistic master that would ******* me to complete submission? I would expect to compensate you most generously. Slave Fritz

i am what
i am looking for a humble slave. Humiliation, toilet duties, canings , bondage, wiped ass, spanking ,****** Servitude..******* Fantasy and flogging will be given duties as a sex slave. your limits will tested.
I need a live-in pig slave to use for my sexual needs and for a serious long term relationship
write me[/q

i am looking for a humble slave. Humiliation, toilet duties, canings , bondage, wiped ass, spanking ,****** Servitude..******* Fantasy and flogging will be given duties as a sex slave. your limits will tested.
I need a live-in pig slave to use for my sexual needs and for a serious long term relationship
write me
uk couple get in touch.we like to find ou more about the toilet duties

write me
We would love to be slaves to bbc

write me
We would love to be slaves to a BBC soheechong63@gmail.com

Back