BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
I wish I had a cuck to serve and have me fucked and bred as much as possible I would be the perfect wife

Here is delusion personified, Blacks make up about 12% of the population In the good old USA. over half are females and children . You really believe less than 12% can control the other 88%. Your fantasy may be responsible for the increase in the KKK and white power groups whose numbers have gone up when they had been on a steady decline. Your words feed their recruitment propaganda.

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
Hello
How are you ? I am asian ...srilanka.would you like me to join

Here is delusion personified, Blacks make up about 12% of the population In the good old USA. over half are females and children . You really believe less than 12% can control the other 88%. Your fantasy may be responsible for the increase in the KKK and white power groups whose numbers have gone up when they had been on a steady decline. Your words feed their recruitment propaganda.
One could easily say Donald Trump's racial rhetoric had an impact on KKK recruitment since these inds are so simple and racially bias minded....

Last edited:
pure imagination!!
obviously a fake

What is delusionals is you thinking that this is not going to happen....

Fact 1: White boys are giving up going for women because they are inadequate

Fact 2: White women vastly prefer Black Men

Fact 3: Black Men are literally better than white boys at everything (lol the fact they call themselves 'boys' speaks for itself)

Fact 4: Black Men have multiple women to have children with....with large birth rates. So 1 Black Man with 3-4 white women having childs is gonna equalize things reallll fast

I can keep spitting facts, and you can still call me delusional, but the fact is you prefer us, your men bow to us, and we're the future!!

What is delusionals is you thinking that this is not going to happen....

Fact 1: White boys are giving up going for women because they are inadequate

Fact 2: White women vastly prefer Black Men

Fact 3: Black Men are literally better than white boys at everything (lol the fact they call themselves 'boys' speaks for itself)

Fact 4: Black Men have multiple women to have children with....with large birth rates. So 1 Black Man with 3-4 white women having childs is gonna equalize things reallll fast

I can keep spitting facts, and you can still call me delusional, but the fact is you prefer us, your men bow to us, and we're the future!!
Facts that are only true in your mind.
I would also suggest that you learn to use spell check. If you even are a black man why are you spreading BS that's hurting other black men. Read there posts guys hurting because they believe there's something wrong with them because according to you white women should be begging them to have sex and babies.
There's not a fact in your post, i wonder what your motive is.

Back