Black men & white women compatibility !

First off... you got love from me for that gorgeous looking cock of yours. I fish you had more pictures of it... Its flacid on that picture with your pants down? It looks so powerful and proud, next to being so beautiful. Mr. Duck don't get me wrong I am in love with the type of cock like yours is. Even that I'm not a gay person I would love to hold your cock in my hand and maybe play with it a little, just to feel how it grows in my hands before it starts breeding some good white bitch. I hope you breed more than 10 white girls... Just keep making those big cock boys. I just wonder since you said that you fucked wives... They already gave birth to white ******* before you impregnated them?
Only one gave birth while the other is 3 months pregnant. Bring me a tall blonde and not only I let you hold it, but I let you insert it into her.

I’d love for u to train my wife to take it ! We have been practicing with her Jason Luv dildo and she’s totally ready for the real thing !! I’d almost like to have her be sombodys bf and have him train her to be a good lil bbc slut it’s taking too long for my liking these baby steps lol
That's the way my wife and I started this; she hooked up with a black man and he became her boyfriend. She was often sore after a 'date' with him, but her little pussy adjusted to his greater length. Our girth is about the same, but she is still snug for both of us. Her exercises probably help with that.

No they don't.
Oh, I see. Look how I see it. You love to impregnate white women. We all like to be a part of that if we can and even help out. But do you think it disrupts the social structure. I mean isn't it better to have a steady white population and steady black population so we could all enjoy the mixing as long as possible. If we just all mix fast, we all become gray and there will be less enjoyment out there and wouldn't it be kinda sad for hot tall white bitches that you love so much to become just a memory of some photo? I am not against you impregnating hot blonde bitches but shouldn't you support an attempt to save those same bitches so also your big black cock sons get to enjoy just as you are now? And the sons of your sons and so on and on? Is it a bad idea? I don't like where this is all going, even though I would gladly give my wifes pussy to you since I love your cock. Do you see where I'm going with my logic? Don't I hold a good point?

Oh, I see. Look how I see it. You love to impregnate white women. We all like to be a part of that if we can and even help out. But do you think it disrupts the social structure. I mean isn't it better to have a steady white population and steady black population so we could all enjoy the mixing as long as possible. If we just all mix fast, we all become gray and there will be less enjoyment out there and wouldn't it be kinda sad for hot tall white bitches that you love so much to become just a memory of some photo? I am not against you impregnating hot blonde bitches but shouldn't you support an attempt to save those same bitches so also your big black cock sons get to enjoy just as you are now? And the sons of your sons and so on and on? Is it a bad idea? I don't like where this is all going, even though I would gladly give my wifes pussy to you since I love your cock. Do you see where I'm going with my logic? Don't I hold a good point?
Just consider me a sperm donor.

The only group of women that could take my dick and be pleasure by it always been white women. As a veteran I had sex with all flavors of women. It just feels natural to me when I can't go any deeper and have to ******* my dick deeper inside of pussy. Only white women loves having the bottom of their pussy pounded and stretched by my dick.
I know of one white wife who agrees with you!!

I can’t get enough of watching a nice fat white ass bouncing and riding a nice black dick. Also can’t get enough of watching the intimacy of missionary- watching her white hands rubbing and massaging his beautiful back and ass, as he thrusts into her and breeds her.
I totally agree, black men and white women look so good together when they are fucking. I really love to see a big black bull mount a white female from behind and really cover her - just so sexy!

I think sexually black men and white women make great sexual partners and maybe great breeding partners too. If they're not always the best long-term relationship partners (in some cases) then this is where some white males could be beneficial as cuckold partners.
This makes a lot of sense. I made love to my wife, inserted my small penis, shot my load & went to sleep. She masturbated to get off. Bad, bad, bad! No wonder she let a black man seduce her. He fucked her brains out, got her off twice, was rough on her & she loved it & told me all about it & why I was now cut off. I underswtood it! We have 2 black children now.

As a black woman I say I have white girl friends who are sexually compatible with some of the black men I know but it's not universal. We've gott much better puss muscles as far as I know and some white men likes that.
Now although I'm not an anatomist I have kissed many white women and quite a few Black girls too but I don't think that there is any racial difference in the pussy (although many of the African girls are chopped and I'm not keen on that).

Anyway the puss a very adaptable organ and can adapt to the bigger penises even if they are too big to be pleasurable.

Back