Black men not obly have bigger cocks but they also fuck differently

I had this guy show up who was build like a Greek god. Dark, sexy accent, 6'3", rock hard, chiseled body, gorgeous face and could kiss. Then he pulled out this rock hard 10 inch cock. I thought I hit the lottery. He was nice and dominate, and put me on the bed climbed up on top of me and flopped around like a dying fish. It was horrible, one of the most disappointing experiences ever. He was absolutley perfect in every way. I think black men are in general more dominate and confident, this guy was. But they dont all know how to fuck. One of the problems I think is they simple aren't told what feels good for the women. A real bull has figured that out and knows how to please a woman and leave her satisfied but wanting more the next day.

I had this guy show up who was build like a Greek god. Dark, sexy accent, 6'3", rock hard, chiseled body, gorgeous face and could kiss. Then he pulled out this rock hard 10 inch cock. I thought I hit the lottery. He was nice and dominate, and put me on the bed climbed up on top of me and flopped around like a dying fish. It was horrible, one of the most disappointing experiences ever. He was absolutley perfect in every way. I think black men are in general more dominate and confident, this guy was. But they dont all know how to fuck. One of the problems I think is they simple aren't told what feels good for the women. A real bull has figured that out and knows how to please a woman and leave her satisfied but wanting more the next day.

Not only is she gorgeous, she’s right ♠️

A good lover is instinctively intune with his/her partner.

They have this natural rythym when fucking. They just know how to move their hips the right way and get more aggressive which almost looks like they're trying to hurt you but they're really pleasuring you.
No way, sorry but my wife has been with many guys both black and white and she said some black guys are great and some white guys are great, no great difference. If you know how to fuck you have payed attention to what a woman wants and feels wether you are black or white. Its not color that makes you good in bed its attitude and observance. The guys that go above and beyond have started getting in her head long before we meet, if they do that, chances are they are going to be good in bed as they have payed attn to what a woman wants and needs in a way most guys dont.

Back