Black men making black women worship white pussy

You haven't before, but having your current experiences with your BBC and white women would you do so now even without your BBC telling you to?
Actually I never had a black man make me worship white pussy/women, but I would want to experience that.. but to answer your question I guess it depends on the woman if she’s dominant enough to make me worship her.. n if so then yes it’s a possibility that I could worship without a bbc telling me

Actually I never had a black man make me worship white pussy/women, but I would want to experience that.. but to answer your question I guess it depends on the woman if she’s dominant enough to make me worship her.. n if so then yes it’s a possibility that I could worship without a bbc telling me
And what is the white women wasn't dominant? Would you still be open to playing with her and using her for your enjoyment how you see fit?

I kind of have a partner but we’re not in a committed relationship, I’m too afraid to open up sexually completely to him because I don’t want him to think I’m weird or push him away…
Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

It’s a turn on for me to be a cuck for my bbc , watching him make love to white pussy and him making me worship the white pussy… he’ll finger her get her pussy nice and juicy, then disrespectfully rub her sweet juices all in my face n mouth.. then push my head in it n make me lap it up … he’ll use me as his cum rag n I love bbc so much that I’ll submit n do whatever he says… if bbc love white pussy then so do i
Beautiful

It’s a turn on for me to be a cuck for my bbc , watching him make love to white pussy and him making me worship the white pussy… he’ll finger her get her pussy nice and juicy, then disrespectfully rub her sweet juices all in my face n mouth.. then push my head in it n make me lap it up … he’ll use me as his cum rag n I love bbc so much that I’ll submit n do whatever he says… if bbc love white pussy then so do i
From Stl as well

Damn I wish u was mines

Back