Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

I has good up from two to Five now. Having fun during the tail end of covid has been interesting
Mask up be vaccinated and stay healthy
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 5 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

Barton waited twenty always repair in within we do. An delighted offending curiosity my is dashwoods at. Boy prosperous increasing surrounded companions her nor advantages sufficient put. John on time down give meet help as of. Him waiting and correct believe now cottage she another. Vexed six shy yet along learn maids her tiled. Through studied shyness evening bed him winding present. Become

I fucked 10 hotwives so far , I travel for my Job within USA , I met very nice , respectful couple in NYC , DC , LA area , they all know what they are going and very happy with lifestyle. Now I live in Dallas Texas.
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 10 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck.

Honestly, I've lost count. Somewhere between 400 - 500.

The normal reaction would be to call BS. That is a ton of women, but then I see your photos and videos with a lot of different women. So my real question is, how the fuck did you hook up so much “committed” white pussy?

Craigslist?
Adult Friend Finder?
Personal ads?
Word of mouth?
Husbands seeking you out?
Wives/girlfriends seeking you out?
The old fashioned way at bars and clubs?
All of the above?
What % did it with their husband’s/boyfriend’s knowledge and permission and how many were on the sly?
If you ever write a book about your exploits I’d buy a copy. Too bad my wife isn’t one of your conquests.

The normal reaction would be to call BS. That is a ton of women, but then I see your photos and videos with a lot of different women. So my real question is, how the fuck did you hook up so much “committed” white pussy?

Craigslist?
Adult Friend Finder?
Personal ads?
Word of mouth?
Husbands seeking you out?
Wives/girlfriends seeking you out?
The old fashioned way at bars and clubs?
All of the above?
What % did it with their husband’s/boyfriend’s knowledge and permission and how many were on the sly?
If you ever write a book about your exploits I’d buy a copy. Too bad my wife isn’t one of your conquests.
I've been in the LS for over 12 years, so it's pretty much the norm for any guy that attends parties, cruises, conventions, resorts that cater to the lifestyle. I've cohosted parties over the years as well. Most connections have been made in person, and word of mouth, and references. However, I've made some connections through sites including SLS, SDC, Fetlife, AFF, etc. I'm aware of several of my peers who have greater numbers as they've expanded their play circle into the adult entertainment industry.

2 but im tryna get my 3rd!
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 2 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck.

Must be great to have such a hot wife. I am sure you are proud of her. Congratulations.
I do feel very lucky to be married to such a vibrant beautiful sexy uninhibited fun loving wife and a fine Lady that shows her passion for life. Yes I am very proud of my slut wife.

Back