Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

This is really unfair. But is it secretly really common? I can't believe white girls are instinctually doing this, or that most of them want it. In your experience is it really that common, that they're bored of white boys?
I don't know how common it is. I think most married white sluts are black also rather than black only, like my wife.

Reactions: wit
I'd be all for it if she would let me clean the black seed form her pussy. I would say that's a fair trade. If only she would.
It is up to your wife to decide if she wants to be fucked bareback by black cocks and if she will allow you to clean the black seed from her unprotected married white cunt and womb. But I agree it would be a fair trade.

5 so far, impregnated two of them while hubby watched
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 5 white wives so far and having impregnated two of them while their lucky hubby watched! Impregnating their wives by fucking your black babies into their unprotected married white cunts and wombs in front of their lucky white husbands must have been very exciting for all of you. Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives.

Yes she was riding and wouldnt get off
Sounds like she was addicted to and needed your black cock and cum. I know that when my wife gets excited by being fucked by a thick cock, the man fucking her basically owns her and she will do anything to keep his hard cock in her unprotected married white cunt and make him cum deep inside her.

Thank you. I've been lucky and fortunate to have experienced a lot of wonderful couples.
I'm completely open and honest with the wives/couples I see. They know about the others and some are friends and referred me. Some don't know the others simply because they are spread throughout Texas and Oklahoma.
Thanks to black men like you fucking our beautiful white wives giving them great sexual pleasure that we can't give them while at the same time giving us white guys great sexual pleasure from just watching and jerking ourselves off. Keep up the great work.

126 white women, 15 black women 7 Asian, 6 latina, in 4 of them still stay loyal after a decade, 2 white and 2 phillippina that is what you get when you live in Sin city.
Wow!!!!! Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 126 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

Reactions: wit
Well over 50 over the years.
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 50 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

Back