black men? can u tell if a white girl is a bbc virgin when u meet her?

And it's funny a lot of white hubbies are only now discovering such. But much of that is cos a lot of them have more like pretended not to see the black man walking amongst them. I'll bet you that were it not for the fact that these white women are attracted to black men, most of these white men wouldn't care. So one could call it a crime they're ironically paying for.

dsoul soo many white hubbies knows the importance of blackmen in their live,honestly ineed a black cock for my wife and why not my family membres , the pleasure it can offer a black man for our wives is unmatched than k you for all the black fuckers

dsoul soo many white hubbies knows the importance of blackmen in their live,honestly ineed a black cock for my wife and why not my family membres , the pleasure it can offer a black man for our wives is unmatched than k you for all the black fuckers
So True Cucky. Many white husbands are quite content with the pleasure that they receive from offering the black man the pleasure of fucking his wife. I am sure that a majority of those are giving the black man something that they would rarely if ever give another white boy, or at least I know I wouldn't.

I can only speak for myself on this matter, but I think guys can tell. Before I had my first bbc I would walk by any person no matter the race and not think twice. But, since i've been with a bbc, I definitely stare at them a little longer (especially at the bar), and wonder what they have hiding in their pants. Maybe I give myself away a little bit now because I know what could potentially be hiding underneath those pants. Again, this is just my opinion

And it's funny a lot of white hubbies are only now discovering such. But much of that is cos a lot of them have more like pretended not to see the black man walking amongst them. I'll bet you that were it not for the fact that these white women are attracted to black men, most of these white men wouldn't care. So one could call it a crime they're ironically paying for.
THAT is SO true Dsoul! I am NOT "The Invisble Man" any more thanks to white women in my surroundings!

I can only speak for myself on this matter, but I think guys can tell. Before I had my first bbc I would walk by any person no matter the race and not think twice. But, since i've been with a bbc, I definitely stare at them a little longer (especially at the bar), and wonder what they have hiding in their pants. Maybe I give myself away a little bit now because I know what could potentially be hiding underneath those pants. Again, this is just my opinion
I would love to be present at the next bar or lounge YOU attend. You can stare at me until we get a room... ;-)

I was riding a Metro train the day before in New York City and there was this white couple admiring this black man cradling a black baby in his arms. I saw them smiling back at each other. I'll bet the hubby was thinking to the wife that maybe they ought to get one of that for themselves.

Back