Black men and the taboo of eating pussy

Good job too! I think the best bet for you is to make sure you are doing a good job of eating pussy. You should be eating pussy before, during and after your girl gets BBC

Think its more to do with the thought of another dick entered her pussy and the thought of eating puts him off, or he's not a fan of eating out the string smell and taste of the lady's pussy.

I for one I'm not afaid of this and I'm an avid lover of licking pussy more then the sex itself. (Tho I hope she's cleanly shaven and STI clean first).

If a guy says he doesn't eat pussy it's probably because he's not wanting to eat yours and afraid to say so. Dig deeper and see what turns them off about yours. This is a myth.
Yup. The hairs are the biggest turn off for me. But to each his own. I trim my hedges they should too lmao

That’s a generalisation, we eat pussy but it depends on the woman and also the cleanliness of her . I would just eat any woman’s pussy that I have met .

My girl and I have been looking for a black man that is not only close, sexy, hung and likes to eat pussy, but have not had any luck. Always heard that a lot of black men don’t eat pussy?
Lies, lies, all lies I tell you! A wrong, inaccurate, willful, sinful attempt to denigrate us all! I will thank you to never ever speak those foul words again!

Besides, it's not my fault we aren't close enough for me to inflict a thorough, total tongue fucking upon that woman's person...but somebody is going to get it!

Back