Black men and the taboo of eating pussy

Let's not mince words, only men that will take time to explore a clit with their tongue till they tune into their partner enjoy real sex. A worshipped woman also worships. With the caveat, if I give my all I expect your all too

My girl and I have been looking for a black man that is not only close, sexy, hung and likes to eat pussy, but have not had any luck. Always heard that a lot of black men don’t eat pussy?
That may be a sign that he is careful about stds.
Most cucks would welcome the chance to get more involved with that duty and especially if you have a bull who is cautious about stds if you catch my drift

I have quite an oral fetish, so I enjoy kissing and eating pussy. I especially love it when a woman cums from my tongue, no matter how long it takes. In fact, the longer she takes to cum the more I enjoy myself. Daddy's tongue never gets tired. 👅

Lately I've been interested in eating ass too.

Then there's HPV which causes mouth, throat cancer, uterus and ovarian cancer. Men who eat pussy can become a carrier and infect other women. It can be passed via the penis but it is more rare usually due having group sex or not washing between immediate different partners. Throat cancer is becoming an issue among lesbian women as well.

It all depends on the puss! If it has a strong smell or that nickel taste, I’m out, but if it’s smooth, scent less, and tasteless, I’m all in.

Back